12 Very Useful Clothing Hacks Worth Knowing
Written by the Providr.com editorial team
These clothing hacks will teach you easy ways to:
- Remove pesky stains
- Add longevity to the life of your clothes
- Keep your clothes looking their best
We’ve all had to turn to last minute home remedies to clean stained or damaged clothes, which can have varied results. Sometimes this ends with your favorite piece of clothing in the trash.
However, there are some simple clothing hacks that will add longevity to your clothes. Here are 12 clothing hacks that will keep your clothes looking their best for many years to come.
1. When removing red wine stains from cotton clothes, don’t panic! Grab some paper towel and club soda and pour it onto the stain. It should lift right out and your clothes should be good as new.
2. Sharpies can help cover bleach stains! This might seem strange, but if you get a bleach stain on your black clothes, you can take a black sharpie and color over the bleach spots.
Sew Many Ways
3. Skip the fitting room! If you wrap the waistband of pants around your neck you can proportionally see if they will fit your waist. If the waist doesn’t meet each other behind your head, you probably need a size up.
YouTube / Myntra
4. Don’t be so quick to toss those ripped jeans! When you get a rip in your jeans you might be tempted to toss them out. Instead, try wearing patterned tights underneath with a fun design.