16 Images That Prove 2016 Is Already The Future
Written by Natalie Bogdanski
2016 has been a year full of ups and downs, surprises and revelations. From Harambe to Prince and even Trump, this year has taught us to expect the unexpected...and embrace it. When it comes to technology, 2016 has already proven that we are already ahead of the game.
Reasons why 2016 is already the future:
- iPhones are finally water-resistant
- Jetpacks are apparently a thing now
With all that has happened in 2016, technology is still one step ahead of us. There’s just something about this year that keeps on surprising us.
Here are 16 images from this year that showed us 2016 is already the future.
1. Highlighters have become digital. Instead of writing our own notes, a highlighter will do the job for us. Where was this when I was in school?
2. Why bother with makeup when you can just replace your whole face? In all seriousness, how amazing is this for accident survivors?
3. Forget about 3D movies - it’s all about the 3D ultrasounds now. Is it just me, or is this a little creepy? Either way, what a step up from regular ultrasounds.
4. Ditch the expensive camera or smartphone, cameras can apparently now be placed inside your own eye. But then...how would we take selfies?
Click on the ‘Next Page’ to continue reading. What are your thoughts on this so far? Let us know what you think and make sure to SHARE this post with all of your Facebook friends.