12 Natural Home Remedies For Stomach Gas And Bloating
Written by Beatriz Sanchez
Let’s get one thing out of the way, this article is about gas, so yes, it’s going to be mentioned many times throughout. But the good news is that it’s a guide on how to get rid of it--along with bloating, and that’s always a blessing.
- Gas builds in the stomach
And that’s what causes bloating
There’s no dancing around the subject, no putting things in lighter terms, because though it can sometimes be an uncomfortable subject, this information is relevant to everyone that belongs to the human species.
Because although usually harmless, intestinal gas can be uncomfortable in more ways than one, and is a symptom rather than an illness itself. So here’s what you can do to control it:
1. Caraway: This is an old secret that goes back centuries. Eating a little piece of caraway (or persian cumin) helps release trapped gas in the digestive tract--a small piece a day is all it takes to make you gas free.
2. Peppermint: It’s perfect if you want to calm the stomach muscles and improve bile flow, which the body uses to digest fats. Some studies even suggest that peppermint oil helps with diarrhea and/or abdominal pain.
3. Anise: This ingredient has anti-spasmodic properties that relax your digestive track and alleviate cramping.
4. Chamomile: If you thought it can only be used for its relaxing and sedative properties, you were way off. In fact, it’s most used to relieve intestinal gas, upset stomach and chronic heartburn. It’s particularly useful for getting rid of gas.
Click on the ‘Next Page’ to continue reading. What are your thoughts on this so far? Let us know what you think and make sure to SHARE this post with all of your Facebook friends.