Update November 4, 2015
Welcome to Providr.com. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you may access or view our website. Please read them carefully. By visiting the Providr.com, website you are agreeing to its terms. This Agreement is subject to change at any time and changes are effective upon posting. Bookmark this page and check it frequently as it is up to you to refer to this page for any amendments/changes to the original Agreement.
- Eligibility:You must be 13 or over to register as a member of or use Providr.com. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions, that you are at least 13-years old, and that you are not prohibited by law from using the Site.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers:This Providr.com website is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of this Providr.com site and shall not use the Providr.com service or site for any purpose including but not limited to: sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and services in this site’s chat rooms, comment sections, or using member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and/or termination of membership at Providr.com’s discretion. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its members, Providr.com may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails or chat messages sent or received by a member and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating e-mail and chat messages at Providr.com ‘s sole discretion.
- Proprietary Rights of Content on Providr.com:Providr.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the Providr.com site and the Providr.com service. The site contains the material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Providr.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Providr.com, or transmit to other Providr.com.
- Providr.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the site or service and terminating the membership of such violators. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the site – it includes content that: is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invades their privacy; involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited commercial e-mail or “spamming”; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; provides content that involves cursing, swearing, incest, falsifying gender, violence, necrophilia, impersonating another member, threat of suicide or harm to oneself or others, drug paraphernalia, or bestiality; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; sending advertisements in chat or instant messaging messages; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Providr.com service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Providr.com website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Providr.com by our users or third parties.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Providr.com members. Although Providr.com cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the Providr.com , it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
- Your profile (and its contents) may be searchable by, and you may be able to search for the profiles (and their contents) of, members registered to other Providr.com operated and “powered by” websites, e.g. co-branded, privately labeled, etc. This feature may allow you to interact with additional members of Providr.com websites.
- Your profile (and the contents thereof) may be searchable by third-party publicly available search engines.
- Copyright Policy/DMCA Notice:You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or otherwise have a valid basis under the law, including “fair use”. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Providr.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our site including the URLs of web pages and/or hyperlinks; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Providr.com‘s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement or those under the DMCA can be reached as follows: dmca@Providr.comIt is the intention of Providr.com to fully comply with the DMCA, including the Notice and “take down” provisions and to benefit from the safe harbors immunizing it from liability to the fullest extent provided by law, and to the extent the Notice and “take down” requirements above deviate from the requirements under the DMCA then the Notice requirements as provided by the DMCA shall control and are herein incorporated by reference.
- Member Disputes:Providr.com does not solicit or control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. If so, please request a profile review using the link provided on the member’s profile page or at Providr.com other places throughout the website. Please also use caution, common sense, and safety when using our site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Providr.com members. Because it is not involved in member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed and/or used information on the Providr.com website, you release Providr.com including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Disclaimers:Providr.com including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Providr.com website or in connection with the Providr.com service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Providr.com service whether online or offline. Providr.com, assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. Providr.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Providr.com website and/or in connection with the Providr.com service. Under no circumstances Providr.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the service and/or any content posted on the Providr.com site or transmitted to Providr.com Members. The Site and the service are provided “AS-IS” and Providr.com , expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Providr.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the Providr.com service.
- Limitation on Liability:Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will Providr.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Providr.com service, even Providr.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree to hold Providr.com, including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees harmless for claims arising in the event that other user’s profile ultimately proves to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Providr.com ‘s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Providr.com for the service during the term of membership.
- U.S. Export Controls:Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Notices/Other:Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to:Webmaster
firstname.lastname@example.orgNotice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, Providr.com may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Providr.com during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be given 3 days after the date of mailing. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated Agreements may be automatically assigned by Providr.com in our sole discretion, to a third party. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. References to Providr.com shall include its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees. Providr.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.