Friends is that show that you can watch over and over again and it honestly never gets old. The series aired 13 years ago, but most of us just never get bored of watching this TV series. The show got us through a ton.
Whether you were going through your first break up, or you were getting into a disagreement with a close friend, this show honestly made you feel like everything will be okay. But even the biggest fan may have missed a thing or two.
We don’t blame you. When you are so into something you sometimes tend to miss the minor details. Here are 12 details you might have missed watching Friends. If you’re a fan of the show, your mind just might be blown!
1. We’re pretty sure you’ve all wondered why the legendary orange sofa was always available for the gang. Well, if you look closely, you’ll notice that it’s been reserved.
The sign is pretty noticeable in the earlier episodes and missing in the later ones, but you don’t need “reserved” seats for regulars.
2. In the pilot, Monica introduces Rachel to the gang after she shows up at the coffee shop in a wedding dress. Monica introduces her to Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler.
But a few episodes later in “The One With the Flashback,” we realize that Rachel and Chandler know each other from high school and college. Weird.
3. We all know Monica to be a very hyper, demanding character. Especially when she was working at Alessandro’s. She would always be yelling and stressing everyone out.
If you look closely, you’ll notice that she had a special jar at that restaurant that every time she yelled she would have to put a dollar in. Clearly, she yelled a ton.
4. Okay, you probably have to have a good eye to notice this, but something was up with the window in the kitchen of Monica’s apartment.
The scene outside this kitchen window was constantly changing. Either it was a brick wall or a nearby window or just stairs…something was up!
5. The Magna Doodle Board on Joey and Chandler’s apartment door makes an appearance in every single episode. It also had a lot of funny messages written on it.
For example, when Chandler and Monica’s relationship was finally known by all, there was a cute drawing of a heart with their initials on the board. Chandler would also use it as a reminder for Joey to do things.
6. In the opening credits of season 6, episode 1, they added “Arquette” to the end of everyone’s names in honor of Courtney and David’s marriage.
7. Ross didn’t age for at least three seasons. He said he was 29 in season 3, 4 and 5. Also, Dr. Geller had 2 different birthdays: December and October.
8. We love Chandler’s jokes and sarcastic comments. But in case you didn’t notice, none of his closest friends ever laughed at his humor.
9. Who can forget Joey’s “amazing” agent, Estelle Leonard? She really helped Joey out with his career, or really hurt it. Either way, she also played a nurse in the episode when Ross’s son was born.
10. In the last episode of the series, Monica and Chandler come home with their adopted twins. But Courtney Cox was actually pregnant in real life, and sometimes her belly was noticeable.
11. Remember that episode where Monica picks up Emily’s wedding dress and ends up wearing it with her girlfriends? Emily ended up wearing a different dress and Rachel’s dress from Barry also changed.