We’ve all sought that “Kodak” moment when it comes to getting the perfect picture. Sometimes, the most unexpected things happen when we’re taking these photos that we are completely surprised by the outcome.
Other times, it’s our relatives, friends, general pranksters, and the trolls of the world who make our pictures all the more interesting by photobombing them! It’s hard to foresee when a picture will turn out this way.
Before when you’d get photos developed at the photo development center at your local drug store, you’d have to wait to see when someone photobombs your pictures! Thankfully, with the advent of digital technology, we can get a clear glimpse of when something goes awry when taking that perfect photo and you can always try again. This does not, however, stop certain people (or animals) from stealing the spotlight in a hilarious way!
1) The Random Biker: Reddit user @sizertl uploaded this photo, claiming that his lady friend wanted a piggyback ride photo at the sunset. Soon after taking the photo, a random biker who was watching from nearby decided that he wanted a piggyback picture too! We’ll give this a score of 6/10 photobombs! If only because it’s not a true unexpected photobomb, but rather an unexpected pose.
2) Photobomb at the Mall: Reddit user @TongueCave uploaded this photo, stating that his friend tried to take a nice picture at the mall. Notice anything off about this photo? That’s right, check out the epic photobomb between these two lovers! This is next level trolling awesomeness. We give this 10/10 photobombs. A textbook example of the best photobomb out there.
3) The Coachella Face: This internet user decided to photobomb actor Ian Somerhalder and his girlfriend Nikki Read at the Coachella festival. The photobomb happened to also be captured by the Paparazzi, which is hilarious. We give this photobomb 8/10 photobombs! Notice how he goes for the classic ‘stick out your tongue’ face. Nicely done!
4) Damn, She Found Me!: Reddit user @brosephs decided to snap this photo of his buddy while they were out fishing. Suddenly, some random lady who looked unimpressed decided to photobomb the background. @brosephs calls this piece “Damn, She Found Me!” We give it 7/10 Photobombs. If only we could see her true reaction!
5) Bachelorette Party Photobomb: This one is just fabulous. Reddit user @Lutya uploaded this photo of her at her cousin’s bachelorette party, and the look on the guy’s face says it all. We also love how he sticks out his tushie to imitate these ladies. This is so great. 10/10 photobombs.
6) Disneyland Confusion: This Reddit user @utrain211 uploaded a photo of their son posing with a nice Asian family at Disneyland. Why? He was apparently asked to take a picture of the family, but didn’t quite understand, and thought they wanted to pose with him instead. Adorable. We give this 6/10 photobombs, if only for the unexpected confusion.
7) Feast & Forest: These friends got together and likely had a lovely lunch together at this Feast & Forest restaurant. Notice anything strange about the first panel? The closer you look, the more hilarious this gets. Obviously, this guy knew what he was doing. We give this a much deserved 10/10 photobombs.
8) Middle School Shenanigans: This young boy decided to be an epic troll, and he absolutely nailed it. It’s likely he asked his young friend to kiss another person she was comfortable kissing, but this boy decided to aim his selfie absolutely perfectly. Cute, but maybe also a little creepy. 7/10 photobombs.
9) Swan Song: You want a picture of the nice castle? SQUAAAK! Nope! This is absolutely hilarious. This vacationer obviously tried taking a beautiful photo of Matsumoto castle in Japan. The swan had a different idea. Truthfully, swans are super evil creatures and we hate them. This gets 4/10 photobombs because Swans are awful.
10) Beach Bombs: This lovely young woman tried taking a photo at a beach, making a cute little heart with her hands, to show her love of the ocean. This guy, however, had a different idea in mind. This photobomb is fun and classic, but the sheer lack of people around to witness it brings it down a notch. We give this 6/10 photobombs.
11) Old Man Selfie Bomb: This one is just so genuine and hilarious we can’t help but laugh. This old guy asked the couple “Would you like me to take a photo of your two lovebirds?” obviously this guy nailed it. We especially love that you can see their reflection in his sunglasses. 10/10 photobombs.
12) You’ve Been Punked: These newlyweds were taking some photos together as first-times husband and wife when suddenly, a crew of punk warriors decided to waltz up and ask if they could be in the photo. The end result is awesome. This isn’t quite photobombing as it is asking to be included, but epicness of this wedding photo if so good, we give it a solid 8/10 photobombs.
13) Sinister Photobomb: This beautiful Sikh couple is all dressed up and ready to part. They decided to snap a photo of the occasion but didn’t notice their friend in the background epically photobombing this kodak moment. All that’s missing is a sinister mustache twirl! We give this 9/10 photobombs.
14) Homeless Humor: This homeless man decided to photobomb this young couple’s wedding photos, as they posed for the camera, he stepped in and gave the most epic face of genuine humor we can think of. He’s absolutely elated to be ruining this moment, and we couldn’t agree more. 10/10 photobombs.
15) Bikini Photobomb: One can never be too old to photobomb a bikini photoshoot. These friends got together to pose for the camera, but not before this beach runner decided to bring our his inner troll. The only thing that could have made this better would be if he was wearing his own bikini. 7/10 Photobombs.
16) Filipino High School Ghost: Is this a ghost? Or a troll expert x1000? These two girls posed for a photo at their Filipino high school, and it wasn’t until later that someone noticed this rather demonic-looking apparition in the background. We’re not sure what to believe. We’ll give it 10/10 photobombs. Please don’t haunt us.
17) Unintentional Cyclist: This wedding photographer lined up the entire wedding party perfectly. Just as they were about to take the photo, this cyclist decided to enter the frame and the look on his face is priceless. You can also see members of the wedding party laughing at his unintentional photobomb. We give this 7/10 Photobombs.
18) Gliding Photobomb: This hang glider decided to barge into this woman’s vacation photo by zooming into her frame to get his mugshot taken. However, this man could have unintentionally harmed someone or himself in the process. Skill or not, nobody should take unnecessary risks when photobombing. Therefore, we give this 3/10 photobombs.
19) The Cute Photobomb: Reddit user @meetme_inmontauk uploaded this photo. They intended to take a picture of the dog on the ground until this cute little girl decided to step into frame and give what can only be described as the most adorable pose in the history of poses. 10/10 photobombs little lady!
20) JFK Airport Custodian: Reddit user @sumthininteresting was trying to take a selfie at the JFK Airport, and mistakenly took this photo with their camera reversed the other way of this absolutely fabulous gem posing for the camera. The bomb was unintentional but made for an amazing photo nonetheless. 8/10 Photobombs!
21) Doggo Photo: This absolutely beautiful husky decided to photobomb her family photo after not being invited. PSSH! Who DOESN’T invite their doggo to be a part of the family photo? This dog shows everyone who’s boss and even has an adorable smile on their face! Just look at those eyes! GOOD BOY! 10/10 PHOTOBOMBS!
22) Banana Man: This man had to have known this photo would be taken. He even dressed up for the occasion! This is some next-level trolling. This young couple just wanted to take a nice photo together in the garden and this person decided to hop in the background and make it about them! It’s a good photobomb, but we’re worried you’re a bully Banana Man! So you get 5/10 Photobombs!
23) Do The “Loch Ness” Pose!: We’re not exactly sure why all these ladies are posing with their limp arms in the air like this, but thankfully this water-floating troll in the background makes good use of the pose by recreating his own version. A classic photobomb. A solid 9/10 photobombs.
24) Sea Turtle Madness: These travelers wanted a fun photo of them in the water snorkeling and observing the wildlife. This turtle decided to give the most epic photobomb ever, by surfacing to give us an expression that resembles absolute contempt at these travelers. Well done turtle. 9/10 Photobombs.