A wedding is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. It’s a celebration of the love that two people share, often built around the common interests and desires of the happy couple. Theme weddings, unique photos and choreographed dance numbers can all be wonderful and inspiring if done correctly. Some common examples—that you still might not believe—are:
- Zombie themed weddings,
- Village People dance number,
- “Wreck the Dress” photos.
Despite the success of many of these things, some weddings around the world have crossed from adorable to incomprehensible. The mundane has turned to the insane, as people have taken things just a little too far.
If a single snapshot were taken from these scenes, one might think the celebration had gone off the rails. Luckily, that’s exactly what wedding photographers are for. Let’s take a look at some of the most WTF wedding moments ever.
1. This seems like a lot of work just to get a shot of the couple holding onto each other for dear life. Wait, who is taking the photo of the photographer?
2. At least she’s getting some use out of the dress. Who says it’s only for your wedding day?
3. These zombie-themed weddings are getting a little out of control. The cake itself seems so underwhelming when it’s topped with those figures.
4. I’m not sure that’s what he meant when he asked her to “check under the hood”. It’s going to be a long wedding night if she can’t get it started again.
Click ‘Next Page’ to keep reading and don’t forget to ‘SHARE’ with your Facebook friends.