Beauty trends come and go. Some are timeless, while others exist only as fads and eventually die out. Sometimes a celebrity will introduce a new trend and the next day everyone is doing it. With a new year comes change, and also new trends! Whether they are hair trends or makeup trends, it’s always fun to see what beauty fads will become popular in a new year. Some trends that were popular in 2016 were:
- Contour, contour and more contour
- Kylie Jenner lip kits
- Matte nail polish
Whether it’s your lipstick, hair or even your nails, beauty trends come and go all the time.
Here are 12 beauty trends that could be everywhere in 2017.
1. Glitter lipstick seems to be the next big fad in lipstick. It seems like these days, the heavier your lipstick is, the better, so there’s no reason why sparkly, bright, glittery lipstick shouldn’t become a thing. What do you think?
2. Long gone are the days of blow drying your hair to style it. Why use damaging heat on your hair when you can do it the natural way? All you need is hair styling cream and your own two hands and you’re good to go.
3. Unclog those stubborn pores with the skin care trend that will take over 2017: charcoal face masks!
4. Forget about beauty blenders, it’s all about the silicone sponges this year.