They say the good learn from their mistakes and the great learn from other people’s mistakes. Like Seneca said “It’s as if they lived for me.” Taking on a very selfish standpoint that everyone who has ever lived, has lived for you is what is required to become one of the greatest and brightest thinkers. If we can learn from other’s mistakes, just imagine the time and heartache we can bypass! Some of the greatest minds in the world have admitted to making mistakes. Einstein once said that his idea of a ‘cosmological constant’ was the biggest blunder in his scientific progress. Some of the greatest minds in history thought the Earth was flat or that the Earth was the center of the universe. But with time, experience, and hindsight, everyone can grow and learn from their past.
But some fails are just plain funny and it’s hard not to chuckle at them.
Here are 24 of the biggest fails from around the world.
1. As someone who has mixed concrete before, I can safely say that it takes quite some time for concrete to fully dry and become hard. So my question is, did they leave that bucket there on purpose? Or did they just pour the concrete and then go home?
2. It’s SHOCKING how dangerous this is. Get it?
3. What is the purpose of that metal barrier? To not see the back of the person who is sitting there? To prevent eye contact? What is it there for?
4. This is not so much a fail as it is a wide open opportunity. This would be the perfect segue to go sit next to your crush in class. “I can’t see the board, so I guess I have to sit right next to you…”
5. Is this really a fail or just two friendly neighbors who always have to borrow salt from each other? In fact, we should encourage more camaraderie like this. Instead of going out and buying things that we use once, let’s share, recycle, and reuse!
6. This one is just plain mean. How is anyone in a wheelchair supposed to reach that? I genuinely hope that they got that fixed. Otherwise, a boycott may be needed!
7. Those doors are for a quick escape when you’ve just had enough of studying. Strap a parachute to your back, leave the books and coffee on the table and just hop out!
8. Who needs to use the garage when you have beautiful trees instead?
9. Wait…when were flying cars invented? And why wasn’t I notified? But seriously, is that a makeshift bedroom? The upstairs of the garage? What is it?
10. There’s an unwritten rule for males in the men’s bathroom that unless it is packed, you should always leave one urinal between you and the next person. This bathroom completely defies that rule.
11. I mean…what am I supposed to do? Waddle to the roll of toilet paper and then waddle back? C’mon! I really hope this is a hotel and not someone’s washroom at home because the design is not up to par.
12. Once again, is this a fail or is it the perfect solution to a little fire?
13. Today’s special: every theft of a bike comes with one complimentary grocery cart. What gets stolen more: grocery carts or bikes?
14. The caption says it all. But honestly though, the blue and green Kool-Aid is the best one. I wonder if this was the case for all the Kool-Aid in that pack or just the one? Whoever took this picture may have stumbled upon a collector’s item.
15. Is this supposed to be some new age design or just bad decorating? Was the sign there first or the red rectangle? Is this supposed to symbolize that Denny’s is moving to a new location?
16. This would be the perfect pizza for me. I can get all the pepperoni and whoever is sharing with me can get the bland side!
17. If her heels were a bit taller she would have reached the handle. But what’s behind that door anyways? It kind of reminds me of Monster Inc. when the monsters had to go to different rooms to test their scare tactics. Watch out for Sully!
18. Is this supposed to be some sort of prank? Or is there a new-age fast food restaurant that is invisible? Maybe it’s just a sign to say drive through to the next plaza because that’s where the restaurant is.
19. Which sign do you listen to? It’s a gamble. It’s 50/50. Those odds are better than most casinos.
20. Sorry Spidey, looks like more than your senses are tingling this time.
21. Who needs privacy when you’re with the family? I guess that’s why hotels give you all those extra bed sheets. You can use them to hang it up over the window.
22. Where does that door lead to? How do you get out? How did they even get in? Is that the men’s or women’s bathroom? I have so many questions.
23. What is that thing even for? I can see myself using the turnstile just for fun. Was there an amusement park there before the garden was built?
24. This ATM certainly makes you work some more for your hard earned money.