Society has a way of making us believe that the only place a man wants to be touched is down there. But actually, that isn’t the case at all. In fact, there are a number of areas on the male body that are known as the erogenous zones. That’s right, it goes way beyond that area.
So what exactly are erogenous zones? Well, according to independent.co.uk, the erogenous zone is the area in the human body that has heightened sensitivity and when stimulated, it creates a sexual response.
Guys are less obvious in letting their partner know where they loved to be touched, other than the most obvious area. So it takes a bit of understanding and experience for the partner to really figure out which body spots are the erogenous zones. If you haven’t figured it out, or are curious, keep reading.
1. Beautyandtips.com notes that men love when their women touch their faces. It seems obvious but not a lot of women stop to touch their man’s face. This is a top erogenous zone because it’s very sensitive so men love the warm touch of their partner on there.
2. The back. Men submitted places that they enjoy being touched to yourtango.com. One man noted that the back is a spot that really gets him. He wrote, “One of my girlfriends discovered the back scratch. She scratched just at the base of the spine, in the lumbar region, with light grazing scratches. Gave me goosebumps every time.”
3. Back of the neck. Ladies, touching the back of your man’s neck will get him every time. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy a neck massage, men especially. According to makehimyours.com.au, for a lot of men, the neck is an erogenous zone that helps them relax. I mean, it’s not only for men, but they really love it when their partner massages it.
4. The knees. Cosmopolitan notes that touching your man’s knee makes them feel really connected to you. Especially after a little fight, touching their knee does the trick of blowing things over. According to David Givens, Ph.D., “The knee is your go-to area spot because it’s neutral territory.” He continues, noting, “It’s not as invasive as touching a leg or an arm would be.”
5. The ears. WikiHow notes that a man’s ears are the perfect spot to relax them and also get them in the “mood”. In fact, ladies if you want to try to get your man into that “mood”, all you have to do is go for the ears and do your thing. Most likely, it’ll probably work every single time.
6. The shoulders. Cosmopolitan notes that putting your hand on top of a man’s shoulder and keeping your elbow straight is like hitting the pause button in his brain. By keeping your arms straight, that demands attention and helps get the attention of your guy. Dr. Givens tells Cosmopolitan that, “your touch will bring him out of the heat of the moment and remind him of your bond”.
7. The hands. There’s something about the touch of a hand that symbolizes a number of things. All positive. It could mean a friendly hello, it could be a friendly gesture, but it is also an erogenous zone. Gently patting the top of your man’s hand for a second goes a long way, according to beautyandtips.com. It’s a very sensual gesture.
These are some of the things that might not be obvious to many partners. I mean, no one blames you. Men don’t typically vocalize their favorite erogenous zones, so you really have to inspect and figure it out on your own. Hopefully, this helps.
If you found this story interesting, SHARE this post with your friends on Facebook. Click NEXT POST for the latest on trending news from around the world.