It’s a pretty obvious fact that kids look like their parents.
Of course, there are those odd ones that you just can’t tell if they look like their mom or their dad or both or neither… but typically kids will look very similar to their parents.
Here are 24 Celebrities who definitely got their faces from their parents.
1. Looking at celebrities and their kids, it’s obvious that they take family resemblance to a whole new level. Some of these celebs you remember watching when they were super young, so seeing their kids now gives you a bit of a flashback. It honestly looks like they did a real-life body snatch. If you don’t believe me, take a look for yourself. You’ll honestly have difficulty telling these celebrity family members apart! Here’s the first one. Check out the side by side photo of Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith. Looking at Jaden is like looking at Will from the early days of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air! If he put on the whole 80’s outfit on I’m pretty sure we’d all have difficulty telling the two apart. He should totally rap ‘In West Philadelphia born and raised!’ to trip us out even more than we are now just looking at the photo.
2. We all remember Lisa Bonet as a young girl on the Cosby Show. So when we see photos of her daughter, Zoe Kravitz, we can’t help but feel a little bit emotional. It’s crazy to think that Lisa has a daughter, let alone a daughter that looks EXACTLY like her. Talk about stealing your mom’s face…
3. Looking at George Harrison’s son, Dhani, is like looking at a crazy Beatles fan who was so obsessed with George that he decided to get his face re-done to look exactly like him. Luckily, Dhani didn’t have to do that because he’s not only George’s son but is a carbon copy of his father. Pretty, pretty trippy!
4. The resemblance between Meryl Streep and her daughter Mamie Gummer is uncanny. On top of that their facial expressions are identical as well. It looks like Meryl’s facial features were copied and pasted onto her daughter’s face. It honestly looks like photoshop…but, of course, it’s not. Pretty crazy to see this side by side photos of the two!
5. Donald and Kiefer Sutherland are pretty well-known names in Hollywood. Both father and son are successful actors…and could be the result of a successful clone. You gotta agree that Kiefer is an identical copy of his father Donald. They both have the same look and style even. Nuts!
6. Not a lot of people know that Jon Voight is the father of Angelina Jolie. Perhaps now the two don’t look identical, but if you look at a younger photo of Voight and a younger photo of Jolie you can see that the two look identical. Same nose, same eyes, same lips even!
7. No, we didn’t show you two photos of Susan Sarandon. The photo on the right is a photo of her daughter Eva Amurri. It honestly looks like a group of witches got together and made a second Susan Sarandon to walk the streets just in time for Halloween. Crazy how similar the two look.
8. You know Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson were going to make this list. These two not only look creepily alike but they also have the same personality from what we see. The Kate has the same spunky, positive attitude that her mom has. And yes, the two look like identical twins as opposed to mother and daughter.
9. Tom Hanks has a son. You probably thought that you were watching Tom Hanks on TV when it was really his son Colin Hanks. These two prove the famous saying “like father like son”. They look freakishly alike and also sound pretty much the same as well. People probably yell at Colin when they see him, “run Forest, run!”
10. Alan Thicke is an actor. Robin Thicke is a singer. But this father and son couldn’t look more alike. It may be difficult to tell comparing the two now but look at Alan when he was acting in his younger years and you’ll definitely see Robin. Besides looking the same, Robin definitely got his talented genes from his father.
11. Mariska Hargitay looks exactly like her famous mother Jayne Mansfield. In fact, these two looks so alike, it looks like Jayne found some potion to make herself look younger. Looking at this photo I could totally believe that some Hocus Pocus went down. They look like twins! Of course, Mariska looks more 2017.
12. Jason Ritter definitely inherited his dad’s looks. Looking at some Three’s Company episodes, we can see a lot of Jason in John Ritter. Look at their smile, it’s creepy how identical these two smile and look. They even have similar hairstyles….wonder if that was done on purpose. Either way, if we ever miss John, we can simply just look at his son. It’s great.
13. I think everyone has been freaking out at how much Reese Witherspoon’s daughter, Ava, looks like her. I mean, it’s nuts. I grew up watching Reese on the big screen and it’s really crazy to see that her daughter literally has the same face as her. They are both so naturally gorgeous and we can’t get enough of these two.
14. When supermodel Cindy Crawford has kids, you better believe that they are going to be complete stunners. And that’s exactly what happened. Her daughter Kaia is a perfect copy of her mother with her gorgeous dark hair and perfect eyebrows. In fact, she not only looks like her mom but is following her footsteps with a promising modeling career.
15. Both Martin and Charlie Sheen have been in the business for a long, long time. They are both very good looking and Charlie didn’t fall far from the tree when he got the gift of his father’s good looks. The two of them age incredibly well and have put their good looks into good use.
16. Liv Tyler is gorgeous actress who got her looks from her famous father Steven Tyler. From those thick lips to a gorgeous smile to the perfect noses and amazing eyebrows. There isn’t a reason why Liv wasn’t going to succeed in her career. She had to show off her gorgeous face and make her father proud. These two look like a carbon copy of each other.
17. Julianne Moore is a gorgeous redhead. So it’s no surprise that her daughter Liv got her mom’s beautiful complexion. But despite having the same red hair, these tow have a lot more similarities between each other that can only be explained by the fact that they’re mother and daughter.
18. Violet Affleck has some pretty famous parents, but it’s shocking just how much this little girl looks like her actress mom Jennifer Garner. There’s no doubt in my mind that Violet will be gorgeous before her adolescence is done. Jennifer is loved by many for her girl-next-door look and it’s clear that Violet inherited that.
19. Brooklyn Beckham has some good looking parents. When you’re the son of David and Victoria Beckham there’s no doubt that you’ll be a good looking kid. But this kid looks especially like his mom Victoria. He also took over her perfect fashion sense, always looking good and top notch like his designer, Spice Girl mom!
20. Christie Brinkley has been on the covers of many magazines over the years. Her supermodel looks are mesmerizing. When you look at her gorgeous daughter, Sailor, you can see all the features that her mom have gone to her. Everything from her eyes, cheekbones and her smile. They truly are twins!
21. Heather Locklear and her daughter Ava look like identical twins. I know I’ve said that about almost everyone, but honestly, if you look at this photo, it’s really difficult to tell those two apart at first glance. It’s not their long, blonde hair either! They have similar eyes, smiles and of course, their complexion is identical.
22. Not only does Uma Thurman’s daughter look exactly like her but the two even pose the same for photos. The young girl has the same sort of poise as her mom does. They even sit the same way, curves in the same angle and we wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll look even more like her mother as she gets older.
23. Okay, sure Clint Eastwood is pretty old now but back in the day, he looked EXACTLY like his gorgeous son Scott Eastwood. Even in Clint’s old age he still carries a certain amount of incredible magnetism so there’s no doubt that his son will do the same as he gets older. That family has some good genes!
24. Bette Midler has a daughter and her name is Sophie. Yes, she also looks exactly like her mother. Not a lot of people know too much about Sophie but all we really want to know is if she inherited her mother’s voice and acting skills just like she inherited her mother’s looks. The resemblance is uncanny!