Finding love these days can be tough for some of us. I mean, regardless of the number of dates you go on, the number of matches you get on Tinder, you just can’t find that person you click with. So when you do find that someone, consider yourself lucky.
There are those couples that make you sick with all their lovey-dovey posts and their cheesy captions. You just wanna remove social media as a whole. Then there are those couples that provide pure entertainment and you can’t help but feel hopeful.
Not sure what couples I’m talking about? Well, check out these examples of couples whose sense of humor will be sure to put a smile on your face and not make you feel upset that you haven’t found that special someone just yet. Prepare to be purely entertained.
1. If you are dating or are married to someone who is a fan of comic book characters and also has no shame in putting on a costume when it’s not Halloween? You’re a winner. This person posted a photo of his wife in this outfit, writing: “My wife is 39 weeks pregnant and really wants to see Deadpool 2.”
2. There are so many couples that post maternity photos on social media. Apparently, this man’s wife had no interest in doing them, so he decided to step it up and take them for her. He posted the image on Reddit, writing: “My wife didn’t want maternity pictures. So I did them.” What a champ.
3. This spouse decided to take a photo of her husband and post it on Reddit. Apparently, he was walking around and found this doll that looks exactly like him. The redditor captioned the photo: “My husband Ken found a mini plastic version of himself at HomeGoods.” This is Barbie’s Ken, 2018. Hipster style.
4. I don’t know if this couple is funny, or if this silly idea made for a hilarious photo. Either way, they probably found it funny looking back considering they posted it on Reddit. This redditor wrote, “When my husband thought it was a good idea to pick me up while standing dangerously close to the creek after our wedding.” Hilarious!
5. Having a partner who has a passion for things is super important. But what’s hilarious is when they take that passion to another level and use it as an inspiration for home decor. This wife posted a photo onto Imgur, writing: “I left my husband to decorate the bathroom.” I mean, this is sure to entertain anyone who needs to use these people’s washrooms. I’d definitely have a good laugh, that’s for sure.
6. This isn’t hilarious as much as it is cute. This couple is in the midst of getting married and saying their vows. She clearly said something hilarious, and the photographer captured the moment where the groom is literally laughing out loud. If this isn’t goals, I don’t know what is. The Redditor wrote, “my husband laughing hysterically during our wedding vows. This photo always makes me smile”. How adorable.
7. This guy seems to have a good laugh at the fact that his wife is happier to get a pic with Rob Lowe than with him on their wedding day. I mean, she can deny it as much as she wants, there is photographic evidence that this is the case! But in all seriousness, the camera probably captured her right before smiling on the wedding day. It makes for a hilarious photo though.
8. This guy seems to have a talent for pranking. Also, pure evil pranks. Hopefully, his wife got a laugh out of it in the end. They submitted this photo, writing: “My wife wanted jewelry for Christmas…don’t think she’ll be too happy.” Let’s hope for this guy’s sake, his wife’s sense of humor is as good as his. I mean, it has to be right? They are married after all!
9. It’s not fair to only show younger couples, older couples also have the best sense of humor. It really has nothing to do with age, but rather how you treat your relationship and your partner. Check out this older couple, the person who submitted it wrote: “Growing old is mandatory…growing up is optional”. This couldn’t be truer!
10. When you are having a crummy day, and nothing seems to be working out for you, it’s important to have someone whose sense of humor is sure to brighten up your day. This partner decided to do a simple gesture that probably went a long way. They wrote, “you put this banana to SHAME”. If that isn’t a great sense of humor, I don’t know what is.
11. This person also decided to write a pretty hilarious note to her partner who was having a horrible day. What started out as a sweet “cheer up” letter on the fridge to her partner turned into something actually hilarious and was sure to have made him laugh pretty hysterically. Finding a partner who is able to do that for you is what everyone’s goal should be! It’s so nice.
12. Ladies, we all know that when it’s that time of the month for us, all we want is for our partners to be supportive, kind, sensitive and to cooperate. Well, this woman’s partner happened to have stepped up and decided to cater to her cravings. Let’s just hope she had a sense of humor as well and wasn’t in one of those moods. How hilarious!
13. Again, age should have no limits when it comes to keeping your relationship fun and filled with humor. Just look at this couple. They went out on a date night and clearly decided to not only take an adorable selfie but write something hilarious on their hats. Not going to lie, looking at such a photo makes you wish you were on that date with them. They look like a fun couple!
14. Movie night with your significant other is the best kind of night. But it’s even funnier when you and your girlfriend happen to look like the stars of the show. Check out this couple, they totally fit the part of James Franco and Seth Rogen and they are embracing it. They even have the facial expressions down. It’s good to see that they both got a laugh out of it.
15. When a couple is on the same page with their creative ideas, that’s the best. Meet this couple, who found an old, flat tree and decided to take it in! Not only that, they decided to turn the tree into a festive Oscar the Grouch! How cute is that? They both had a similar idea and their sense of humor followed!
16. If this isn’t a partner #goals, then have to re-evaluate what kind of person you are looking for. This person posted this photo of a bunch of games and video games their partner set up on their table, after saying they want to have a game night party for their birthday. It’s pretty hilarious how much effort they put for such a simple, quick suggestion. How adorable is this?
If you liked this article, please click on the NEXT POST button below, and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends!