Hollywood couples have seen their fair share of the spotlight, but every so often, famous people meet their future spouses who end up being everyday, normal people, but who also end up being enormous fans as well.
It’s not always the case that A-List actors only date other actors, sometimes, a hardcore fan manages to sneak their way into the actor’s lives, and manages to woo them into a relationship worth having.
This isn’t to say these relationships always work out, but the following 12 couples are celebrities who married their biggest fans!
1) Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim: This couple met back in the early 2000s when Nicolas Cage dined at a restaurant in LA where Kim was a waitress. He is reported to have kept attending the restaurant to see her. The two got married in 2004 but eventually broke up a few years later.
2) Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso: While drinking at a bard with his friends, Matt Damon reportedly gazed across the room and caught a glimpse of Luciana Barroso. After some romance, the two got married in 2005 and have been together ever since.
3) Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: Cash Warren was working as a crew member on the set of Fantastic Four where he managed to win over Jessica Alba. The two were married in 2008 and have three children together.
4) Patrick Dempsey and Jillian Fink: It’s like a scene right out of a movie. Jillian Fink was working at her hair salon when one day a man, her idol, Patrick Dempsey, star of Grey’s Anatomy just happened to stroll in and require a haircut. The rest is history.
5) John Travolta and Kelly Preston: According to Preston, she once had a dream about marrying John Travolta. It seems that life is stranger than fiction, and the two ended up married in 1991 and are together to this day!
6) Steve Harvey and Marjorie: While performing at a comedy club, the Family Feud game show host happened to meet his future wife. The two have been together for 10 years and counting!
7) Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman: Adam is a fairly underground and unknown actor who was attending a film festival and met the actress at an event. The two hit it off, showing that true love knows no boundaries!
8) Adam Sandler and Jackie Titone: While filming his comedy film Big Daddy, Sandler met Jackie Titone who was just starting out her acting career and had a huge appreciation for the man. The two saw sparks and have been married since 2003.
9) Kelsey Grammar and Katye Walsh: Although her romance with Kelsey received some fan backlash, Katye Walsh managed to steal the heart of the Frasier and Cheers star away from Kelsey’s ex-wife Camille Grammar.
10) Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen: While sunbathing on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, Giselle stole the heart of the New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The NFL superstar married Bundchen in 2009.
11) Elvis and Priscilla Presley: The two met when a family friend introduced them to each other at a party in Elvis’s home. Eventually, the couple divorced.
12) Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose: After Rose and Kanye West’s breakup, Rose quickly caught a glimpse of Wiz Khalifa, who she claimed to be a huge fan of during her public relationship with Kanye. The two have been married since 2013.