It’s important for children and adults to keep their minds sharp and exercised. Working out the mind is just as important as working out the body and there are several ways that this can be done. You can achieve this by doing one (or all) of the following:
- Memory games,
- Crossword and other puzzles,
- IQ tests,
- Bullet N.
One of the fastest ways to give the brain a quick boost is to try and solve a few IQ questions. They can be simple and fun or complex and mind-blowing.
I’ve compiled a list of sixteen IQ tests for all ages that you can try and solve. Some of them are easier to get than others, see if you can solve them all!
1. Make sure you look at the image first before reading the caption! Try and get the answer as quickly as you can. Are you stumped? The answer to this one is Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday. Questions like these are a great way at getting your brain working.
2. They can also be entertaining and fun! Sometimes it might take longer than you expect to get the answer. Do you know what this one is? The answer is a road.
3. Now things are getting a bit more complicated, but once you begin to understand the way IQ tests work, they become easier to figure out. The answer to this one is footsteps.
4. When there are more words and details involved in an IQ test, it can be easier to get confused and provide the wrong answer. This is also heightened when numbers and math are involved. The answer to this one is actually quite simple: both men had different opponents.
What do you think of this? Click on the ‘Next Page’ to see more. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends on Facebook.