Any zombie fanatic knows the importance of having a safe place for when the flesh eating monsters start to attack. A strong and safe shelter should definitely be one of the first priorities on your survival list. If you’ve ever contemplated life in the middle of the night, wondering what you would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse, this list may help give you an idea of the kind of house you’d want to build in the event that zombies took over. Some of these include:
- Houses located on islands
- Underground homes
If you’re a lover of the Walking Dead, Night of the Living Dead, or any other zombie-related movie or TV show, this may just be the perfect list for you.
Here are 16 houses that are totally zombie proof.
1. This ultimate safe house has movable walls that can even cover all the windows. The only entrance to the home is on the second floor, and the only way to access the entrance is through a draw bridge.
2. This home, located on an island off the south coast of Iceland, is the only home located on this secluded island. The only way to access this island via boat.
3. This home, located in Honduras, was built 30 feet above a reef. You can’t access the house without a boat, and unless zombies can swim or navigate their way through the water, you should be safe from a possible apocalypse.
4. This house is located In the Adirondack Mountains in New York. It may not look exactly like the kind of house you’d seek shelter in if thousands of bloodthirsty zombies were coming after you, but just wait for it. This house is a decoy for an underground safe house directly under the home. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, all you have to do is enter a code in the keypad by the basement, and you’re safe in the underground shelter. The underground shelter has two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a dining area. There’s even simulated daylight!
Click ‘Next Page’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.