If you like puzzles, or like to think of yourself as a fairly smart person, you might want to challenge yourself and take this vision quiz to see if you are actually as smart as you think you are. If you think your concentration skills are top notch and that you’re able to spot the finest details in all things, this may be the quiz for you…but be warned, don’t be offended if you fail!
And besides, even if you don’t pass, no one needs to know, right?
In each picture, you will be looking for the odd letter out. Set a timer for yourself…you only have ten seconds to find each one. If you can’t find the odd letter out within ten seconds, you fail the question. Alright, ready? Here it is!
1. Okay, for this first one you’re going to need to look for the letter “O” in a sea of C’s (see what I did there?). Before you look at the picture, remember that you only have ten seconds to find it. Go!
As you can see, the O is closer to the bottom right of the image. Did you get it in 10 seconds?
2. If that was too easy for you, try to find the letter E in this image.
Did you get it?!
3. Okay, how are you doing so far? Is it too hard, too easy? Are you able to find the letters within the ten second time limit? Whether you are or not, keep going! Find the “Y” in this photo.
Tick tock, tick tock…okay, your ten seconds are up. Did you find it?
4. Okay folks, this one is a little bit more tricky if you’re finding this too easy. Find the number 3 amid this chaotic jumble of numbers.
1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10! Did you find it? If you didn’t, that’s okay, I’ll let this one slide.
5. And moving on up to the next one! You know what, I’m not ashamed to admit that I actually had a little bit of trouble with this one image. Can you find the “V” in this image?
Don’t give up, I know it’s a tricky one. If your ten seconds have passed, take a look at the picture below to find out where that pesky “V” is.
6. How are you doing so far? Next, try to find the letter “M” in this image. Don’t give up yet, you’re almost done!
Ten seconds later, here’s the M. Did this one catch you off guard?
7. Okay, I have to admit something to you guys here. I broke my winning streak with this one and I’m not exactly proud of it. This one is actually really hard, so good luck to you! Find the “I” in this jumble of exclamation points and J’s.
Did you find it? Please tell me I’m not the only one who couldn’t.
8. Okay guys, here’s your final image! Try your best to find the letter “L” in this jumble of 1’s.
Okay, your ten seconds are up. Did you find it? If not, here it is. How did you do on this vision test? Let us know!