Some of the best things found on the internet are all the helpful hacks that come from people just like you who are trying to help you make life more convenient. You can find hacks on food, cleaning, and even on fashion!
Whether you’re a guy or a girl, fashion is a pretty important thing for some people but let’s face it, often female clothing and fashion can be a bit more difficult to work with than men’s.
Women have to wear more undergarments, there are zippers and buttons in hard to reach places, and we have to maintain all these things while still trying to look put together. If anyone needs fashion hacks, it’s definitely the ladies.
Here are 12 fashion hacks that every woman should show.
1. Pants Riding Up: To fix this annoying problem, use a mitten clip to make sure that your pants will always stay down. It’s subtle and foolproof!
2. How To Wear Jeans and Boots: This can be difficult to pull off if you don’t know the hack. They bunch up and are uncomfortable. This is the correct way to do it!
3. Shirt Collar: Touch up your shirt collar quickly by giving it a quick straighten with your hair straightener!
4. Old T-Shirt: This is the recipe to make your old or vintage T-Shirts nice and soft again.
5. Stinky Feet: Tired of your summer shoes smelling like sweaty feet? Put dry tea bags inside and they will absorb the bad odor!
6. Wire Hack: The quickest fix for a poking wire is to cover it with a piece of moleskin. Now you don’t have to throw away your favorite bra!
7. Sweat Stains: Liners can be used as a sweat shield! Simply place one over the inner armpit and you’re good to go. Goodbye sweat stains!
8. Glam Shoes: Anything can look glamorous with a little bit of sparkle! Add some glitter to the back of a heel to give it a bit of an upgrade.
9. Buttons: Prevent buttons from unraveling by covering them in clear nail polish. Clear nail polish can also prevent a cheap ring from staining your finger green.
10. Waterproof: You can use beeswax on your canvas shoes to make them waterproof. Goodbye wet feet!
11. Pant Zipper: Keep a pesky zipper up by using a keyring to attach it to the button! Never again will you be caught with your fly down.
12. Deodorant Stains: You no longer have to change your outfit when you ruin your clothing with deodorant. Just wipe it off with a baby wipe!