Sometimes technology advances so fast and seems so complicated that a lot of us are left feeling like we are not getting the most out of it, mostly because we do not know how. Did you know there is more to your headphones then just listening to music through them?
- You can answer multiple calls.
- You can skip songs.
- And so much more!
We have prepared a gallery for you with some new hacks and tips for getting the most out of your headphones and utilizing them for stuff that is not just delivering music to your ears.
This way you will get the most bang for your buck when it comes to those expensive headphones you bought.
1. Answering multiple calls: If you’re ever on the phone with someone and another call comes in, you can easily put the person you are talking to on hold and answer the call by pressing the center button on the headphones. Cool, huh?
2. Skipping song: If you’re sick and tired of the song you are listening you, you can quickly skip to the next song by double-clicking the center button.
3. Song and video play: Did you know that you can start and stop audio and video play with center button? Well, you do now.
4. Siri: This only applies on iPhones, but you can even access Siri using your headphones. All you have to do is hold down the center button and Siri will activate.
Click NEXT PAGE to read more about this story and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.