When thinking about your childhood years, it’s hard not to think about Disney movies. The classic movies, the funny yet heartwarming cartoons, and all the clever jokes that may or may not have gone completely over our heads when we were watching them as children. Each Disney movie brings back memories of being a child that only Disney can bring back. Some iconic Disney movies are:
- The Lion King
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Little Mermaid
Watching Disney movies as an adult is always refreshing and interesting. It’s super fun to catch on to the jokes we may not have really understood as children, and makes reliving the Disney classics even better the second (or fifth, or tenth, or thirtieth) time around.
Here are 16 jokes about Disney movies that will make you laugh.
1. Any dog lover will understand this. When faced with more dogs, the only solution is to find more space for those dogs! It’s obvious, isn’t it?
2. Can you imagine Belle and the Beast taking a casual stroll through Ikea?
3. And then you lose the spot, only to spend the next 15 minutes trying to find it again before giving up.
4. Clearly this person can, in fact, paint with all the colors of the wind.
5. Here’s a little fact: Sebastian was actually an anthropomorphic lobster, and not a crab. Not only is he a red lobster, but he is also a red lobster from Jamaica. He probably would have tasted delicious. I wonder if Sebastian knew this all along.
6. A simple “you are” would have sufficed.
8. Anyone with siblings knows what it’s like to seemingly have the world crumble all around you when you get in a fight with your sibling. What’s worse is when your parents side with your sibling. Then it REALLY seems like it’s the end of the world.
9. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to the gym (or not), work for 8 hours, come home, eat, and go to sleep. If only Disney movies prepared me for what adulthood would actually be like.
10. Oh the pain this person must have felt after visiting Hawaii in hopes of seeing their favorite Disney character of all time, only to leave disappointed. What a waste of a great vacation.
12. This is a valid question.
13. Forget the glass slipper, these days it’s all about the Nikes. I’ll have to admit, I think I would rather trade in a beautiful glass slipper for this awesome looking pair of glass Nike shoes. Then I’d be able to run away from all my problems in style.
14. Did anyone else start humming the rest of the song after reading this? Looks like the creators of Pokémon and Pokémon GO know what they’re doing!
16. Even a Disney princess has got to eat!