Subscribe to our mailing list

Little Boy Feels Pain While Eating Hamburger, Hours Later X-Ray Reveals The Cause

Don’t you just love the summer? Warm weather, t-shirts and shorts and my all time favorite summer pastime: barbecues. With the warmer summer months quickly approaching, we can all look forward to delicious grilled foods and outdoor gatherings.

We are aware of the dangers that may arise in the summer and make it a point to steer clear of any avoidable mishaps. But, there is often a common danger that goes overlooked: forgetting to clean your grill before using it. This can cause serious health concerns and, if undetected, it may even be fatal.

In the case of young man Anthony Davis, enjoying a hamburger on a summer day quickly turned into an emergency room visit. A few minutes after finishing his meal, Davis began to feel a sharp pain in his throat.

Anthony’s mother, Nadia, used an old stainless steel bristle brush that she used from summers past to clean the family grill.

She hadn’t come up with any issues using her trusted grill brush in the past and assumed the brush was fine.

Unfortunately,  it seems as though the stainless steel brush was leaving bristles behind on the grill.

A bristle eventually stuck to a burger on the grill and as a result ended up in Anthony’s throat.

What do you think of this? Click on the ‘Next Page’ to see more. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends on Facebook.


More From Providr