Having a child is perhaps the biggest milestone a woman can achieve in her life. A pregnant woman is often seen as glowing, happy (albeit hormonal), excited and ready to enter a new, exhilarating phase of her life. And what’s more beautiful than an expecting mother? An expecting mother with tattoos, of course.
There’s just something so beautiful about a pregnant woman, and body art only accentuates and emphasizes this beauty. There’s something empowering and inspiring about pregnant women who aren’t afraid to show off the body art on their pregnant bodies. Pregnancy is a proud, life-changing moment in a woman’s life, and showing off your baby bump with a collection of insanely amazing body art is inspiring and uplifting.
Here are 16 moms-to-be flaunting their seriously stunning tattoos.
1. Michaela was 21 weeks pregnant when she took this photo, and her body art accentuates all her lovely features.
2. Sarah took this picture at 25 weeks into her pregnancy. Who else loves her baby bump as much as I do?
3. This woman’s stunning black and white photo of her baby bump looks stunning. Her Instagram bio cleverly states “express yourself, don’t repress yourself.” We love the way she’s expressing herself in this beautiful photo.
4. Pregnancy didn’t stop this amazing mom-to-be from accomplishing her dreams.
5. This picture really depicts all that pregnancy is…a little bit of love, happiness, chaos and craziness. We’re just glad this mom-to-be is loving every minute of it!
6. This beautiful mom-to-be posted this picture 36 weeks into her pregnancy, and we’re glad to see that her body art nicely accentuates her baby bump. The placement of her tattoo is absolutely perfect, too.
7. Who ever said that tattoos aren’t stunning on a woman? This mom-to-be proves that statement wrong.
8. This expecting mom really knows how to work her angles…except in this photo, she’s posing for two instead of just one.
9. This expecting mom’s baby bump has a little more to offer than most, don’t you think? We’re glad to see that her stomach tattoos withstood the test of pregnancy and didn’t stretch out too much. And even if they did, it would still be beautiful.
10. This lovely mom-to-be took this photo at 39 weeks, exactly one week away from her due date. It doesn’t look like this pregnancy is phasing her one bit!
11. Not only does this tiny black dress look amazing on this pregnant beauty, but her tattoos add a stunning touch.
12. Is anyone else as obsessed with the placement of this wing tattoo as I am?
13. This mom-to-be is shaping up to be one pretty cool mama. We’ve also got to throw out some love for the gorgeous pink roses in this picture.
14. Fashion never takes a break, even when you’re pregnant! And not only does this mom-to-be have some pretty good fashion sense, but her tattoos are absolutely stunning!
15. Who knew that being 37 weeks pregnant could look so good?!
16. From the arm placement to the outfit to the gorgeous ink, this mom-to-be has really got it going on. You know you’re one tough cookie when you can sit through a long and enduring hand tattoo. Pregnancy has nothing on this mom-to-be!