Blonde and brunette seem to be the more common hair colors we see around on today’s streets. The majority of girls go from blonde to brunette, or vise versa and most guys tend to prefer those two shades of hair color.
But as we get into a time that embraces individuality and uniqueness, more and more people are starting to appreciate the redheads. Back in the day, they were seen more as the underdogs that are slowly becoming extinct. Not anymore.
Some of the most gorgeous women on the television screen happen to be redheads, whether they have decided to keep their natural red locks is a different story, but many have embraced it. Here are 15 actresses whose red locks make them gorgeous:
1. Lindsay Lohan loves to change up her hair color a lot, but she really does look best with her red hair.
2. A natural blonde turned red head? That’s right, everyone thought Emma Stone was naturally a ginger because she looks so stunning in that color.
3. Christina Hendricks not only embraces her curves, but her gorgeous pale skin and red hair really keeps us wanting more.
4. Nicole Kidman may be one of the most gorgeous actresses out there, and yes, she rocked the long red hair
5. Bella Thorne started on the Disney Channel, but guess again if you think she’s changing up her red hair any time soon.
6. Ellie Kemper is the funny girl on the big screen. Her red hair adds to her fun personality and adorable look. Who can forget her role in Bridesmaids.
7. Debra Messing is best known for her curly red hair on Will and Grace. She not only kept her natural hair color but kept the style natural as well. We weren’t complaining.
8. Amy Adams always sticks true to her ginger roots. She knows how to rock her long, red locks in any role.
9. Bryce Dallas Howard is not only an actress. This powerful redhead is also a writer, director and producer, making herself known in Hollywood as a quadruple threat.
10. Who could forget That 70’s Show‘s favorite red head, Laura Prepon? We fell in love with this tomboy funny redhead with a strong personality.
11. Deborah Ann Woll might not be a natural redhead, but she knows how to rock it. She’s best known for her roles on True Blood and Daredevil.
12. Sasha Baron Cohen definitely loves his red heads. He married actress Isla Fisher, who rocks her red locks on TV.
13. Jayma Mays is best known for her sweet and innocent character on the hit show Glee. Her short, red hair made us fans.
14. Jessica Chastain is probably one of the most well-known actresses today. Not only is she stunning but she’s an incredible actress as well.
15. Who can forget about Julianne Moore? Her beautiful, long red hair always keeps us wanting more of her on the big screen.
So whether they were born as natural redheads or decided to dye their hair into ones, we think that these 15 gorgeous women really know how to rock the red hair look. What do you think? Did we miss anyone that deserves a mention?