It’s only natural for a parent to want to give their child everything they’ve ever wanted, but for most people, that reality isn’t an option. However, some affluent parents spoil their kids by giving them anything they ask for, including:
- Designer clothing,
- Trips around the world,
- Outlandish allowances.
While there’s nothing wrong with spoiling those you love every now and then, some wealthy parents go completely overboard to please their demanding offspring. You may not be able to buy someone’s love, but these parents certainly try.
Here are 14 of the most spoiled kids in the world.
1. Suri Cruise. Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Suri has solidified her place as one of the most famous celebrity spawns in Hollywood, which has resulted in a childhood most of us could only dream of.
From designer outfits and frequent mani-pedi trips with her mom, to the $24,000 playhouse she reportedly received for Christmas, which includes running water, electricity and heat, it’s safe to say Suri has it pretty good.
2. Prince George. Being pampered comes naturally when you’re part of the Royal Family and this toddler was showered with gifts and celebrations when he was introduced to the world.
One company even created the world’s most expensive nail file and nail clipper for Prince George, which was made from 18 carat gold, encrusted with 350 individual diamonds, and is valued at over £1 million.
3. Josephine Lau. Daughter of Hong Kong business man, Joseph Lau, Josephine has been known to receive only the best from her billionaire father.
One of the most extravagant gifts Josephine has received is a rare $69 million 12.03-carat diamond, which was renamed “Blue Moon of Josephine” after her.
4. Justin Combs. As the son of hip-hop artist P. Diddy, Combs has certainly enjoyed a privileged upbringing. For his sixteenth birthday, Combs received a $390,000 Maybach limousine and was given a $10,000 cheque from his father to throw a party.
However, Combs hasn’t let his privilege go to his head and is still working to pave his own path. Last year, Justin received a bachelor’s degree in sociology from UCLA.
5. Zachary Furnish-John. Son of Elton John and his long time partner David Furnish, Zachary was spoiled before he was even born.
Instead of a traditional nursery, John and Furnish converted a $2 million apartment into a private nursery. Zachary Furnish-John had his own multi-million dollar property before he was even born.
6. Chase McKenna. This young girl made headlines as the “most spoiled child in the country” after it was revealed that she could convince her parents to buy her anything she wants despite her parents not having the means to do so.
From countless designer clothes to her very own pony, McKenna has her parents wrapped around her finger. Her and her siblings became the subjects of a Channel 5 documentary, The 12 Year Old Shopaholic and Other Big Spending Kids.
7. Julia Stakhiva. Daughter of a billionaire, Stakhiva has become known to boast about her luxurious lifestyle on Instagram. Her privileged upbringing involved receiving her first designer handbag when she was only 9 years old.
Now, Julia’s wardrobe is said to be worth more than £1.5 million. Stakhiva even admitted that she was completely unaware that other people couldn’t afford designer handbags and shoes until she went to university.
8. Sophia Ecclestone. Daughter of Formula One heiress, Tamara Ecclestone, Sophia is just as spoiled as her mother was growing up.
Sophia received a 2-story playhouse worth $10,000 for her first birthday, which was created as an exact replica of the family’s $70 million Victorian mansion in west London.
9. Ekaterina Rybolovleva. Daughter of Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev, Ekatrina has had one extravagant upbringing.
Instead of staying in hotels, Ekaterina’s father purchased her homes in a number of different cities. Her apartment in New York City is worth a whopping $88 million and she only uses it when she’s in town.
10. Barron Trump. Self-proclaimed billionaire and President of the United States, Donald Trump, has set his son up to follow his footsteps.
Barron has his own floor in New York’s Trump Tower, which boasts 24-carat gold and diamond accents. His mother, Melania, revealed she rubs caviar-infused moisturizer on him every night.
11. Maya Henry, daughter of a successful personal injury lawyer. Maya had one outrageously lavish quinceañera, which cost a whopping $6 million.
Maya’s quinceañera included performances by Nick Jonas and Pitbull, makeup for the event by the Kardashian’s go-to artist, and a 55,000-square-foot venue that was constructed purely for the occasion.
12. Blue Ivy Carter. Daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z, Blue Ivy was bound to be spoiled and her parents certainly haven’t let her down. It’s reported that Blue Ivy received over $1.5 million in gifts alone when she was born.
The gifts haven’t gotten any less extravagant, for her 2nd birthday it’s reported that Jay-Z shelled out $75,000 for an Arabian horse for his daughter.
13. Paige Turpie. Claiming to be the most spoilt girl in Britain and proud of it, Paige has no problem spending her mother’s money who works two jobs just to be able to afford her lavish requests.
Her mother was reportedly raised poor and is overcompensating when it comes to how she raises her daughter. However, too much of a good thing isn’t always the answer.
14. James Warren. James became notoriously known in Britain for how ridiculously pampered he is by his mother. In fact, he once even requested his mother to stop spending money on him after she dropped over $10,000 on him in less than a week.
From designer clothing to expensive cooking classes in Italy, there’s nothing James Warren wants that he can’t get from his overly-generous mother.