Sometimes our lives can be pretty difficult. Work, school, family, relationships, stress…everything combined together can sometimes really put a heavy load on our shoulders. Sometimes this stress can lead to some pretty bad days, and I think we can all agree that when those bad days hit, they hit pretty hard.
Have you ever had a day where nothing seemed to work out? Missing your alarm on a Monday morning only to get a speeding ticket on the way to work, getting to work and finding out you have a deadline that’s already an hour late, forgetting your lunch at home, the list goes on. We’ve all experienced those days, and they suck.
Well, you’re not alone. And if it makes you feel even a tiny bit better, here are 20 people who had the absolute worst days imaginable.
1. I wonder if this person even ended up trying to open this can. I’d probably just throw it on the ground (or in the garbage) in frustration.
2. What a waste of lovely, delicious, amazing beer.
3. That is not good…not good at all.
4. You can just read the look of defeat all over this girl’s face and body language. There’s nothing like making a delicious bowl of pasta and then having your cat come and ruin the day, is there?
5. This is why they invented cup holders, isn’t it?! But then again, it’s totally possible that this person had his or her drinks in a tray and the tray spilled on the seat. I know this because it’s happened to me.
6. I seriously hope that there is no one aboard this ship…
7. I wonder how they ended up cleaning this mess up. If it was my car I’d probably just call it a day and sell it on Craigslist.
8. Not only does this look extremely painful, but I’m sure it was also pretty embarrassing for the runner.
9. If this ever happens to your car, I think it’s a sign that you should buy a new one.
10. As someone who spent four years working in a grocery store during high school, this event was an all too often occurrence in the back of the dairy section.
11. This type of thing is actually one of my worst fears. When I pump my gas I always double, triple, and quadruple check that I removed the nozzle from my gas tank. Better safe than sorry!
12. This is totally something that would happen to me during an already bad day.
13. Imagine buying a brand new big screen TV only to have this happen. Such a travesty.
14. Nice pants? Check. Work attire on point? Check. Nails done? Check. Ruin your whole outfit by spilling yogurt on it? Triple check.
15. I have no idea how this happened, maybe an earthquake or other natural disaster…but let’s just hope no one was hurt. And let’s pray for the person who was responsible for cleaning up this mess.
16. You know you’ve packed on a few extra pounds when your scale breaks the moment you step on it. That’s one way to convince you to lose weight, I guess.
17. Have kids, they said. It’ll be fun, they said. It’s so fulfilling and wonderful, they said.
18. If this ever happens to you, just lie to your mom and dad. Just say that no, you didn’t have a party with 100 of your high school friends, it was actually a burglar who stole the car and drove it into the pool. That’s totally possible, right?
19. It’s not technically considered your birthday until cake gets spilled everywhere, right?
20. I guess this is what happens when you’re drunk and you order pizza. Such a waste of a perfectly good pizza, though. I wonder if he was drunk enough to pick it up and eat it anyway.