Do you think you’re the smartest, the most intelligent, the cream of the crop? Do you often get into IQ battles with your friends to see who’s the smartest of the group? Well if you’ve ever done that, take a look at this list and see if you can spot the subtle differences between each picture. Some of these photos include:
- Pictures of famous landmarks
- Famous art pieces
Put your knowledge to the ultimate test, and maybe even try it with a friend. A true competitor will love these.
Find out if you’re as smart as you think you are by trying to spot the differences in 16 of these photos.
1. Can you tell the difference between these two photos? Naturally our eyes are drawn to the top of the photo, where there is a lot of detail. You may have counted the bolts, the hoses, or even the thermometer. If you haven’t figured it out by now, the difference between the two photos is the green mechanism on the bottom of the screen. There are seven bolts on top of the green mechanism in the left photo, while there are only six in the right.
2. This picture of the famous Mona Lisa is hard to compare. If you take a close look at the picture and examine the left side of the photo beside the Mona Lisa’s arm, you’ll be able to tell that that the background goes further down than it does in the right photo.
3. This photo is pretty tricky because there’s a lot going on. You might find yourself counting and comparing the stars, and even squinting your eyes to examine the little alien near the top. The difference between these photos is the size of the hole in the front of the spaceship. I hope this one didn’t take you as long as it took me!
4. At first glance, this one looks a little difficult because of the intricacies in the design of Big Ben in the photograph, but upon closer inspection you’ll notice that there is a plane in the sky of the photo on the right. There’s also a second difference: and it’s the clock. They have two different times.
5. This one is probably the easiest one on the list, and if you don’t get it right away maybe you’re not as smart as you think you are. The difference is the tree branch in the left photo.
6. This photo of our favorite characters from Disney World has a lot of tiny details that are difficult to compare. The difference between these two photos is Mickey Mouse’s right ear. In the photo on the left, his ear is grey with a black outline, while his ear in the right picture is a solid black.
7. In these photos you may find yourself searching in the background for a difference, or possible in the ripples in the curtains or even the water. If you glance down to the bottom right of the picture, you’ll notice that the photo on the right has a mouse hole in the corner, while the photo on the left doesn’t.
8. Can you spot the difference in this photo? If you examine the photos closely, you’ll notice that the picture on the left has two flags at the top of the bridge, and the picture on the right has three. Bingo!
9. This photo is pretty tricky because there are so many intricate details in the ribbons. The difference is so small that you may not even be able to notice it at all. If you look at the picture on the left, there is a tiny yellow ribbon between the hands of the girl in the middle and the girl on the right. In the right photo, the ribbon isn’t there.
10. Okay, I’ll admit that this one took me a long time to find. If you look closely at the pictures, you’ll see that in the photo on the left there is a house that appears directly beside the house in the right-hand corner. In the photo on the right, the house isn’t there.
11. At first these photos seem pretty simple, but when you really look at them it’s hard to spot the difference. That is, until your eyes travel to the brick walls and up to the lamp. In the picture on the left the lamp has two steel rods. The picture on the right only has one.
12. Can you spot the difference in these photos of log cabins? If you look really close, you can tell that the picture on the left has a pillar just underneath the porch (in the bottom right hand corner), and the picture on the right does not.
13. What could the difference be in these two photos? There’s a lot to look at here. From the fence, to the rainbow flag, to the bushes and even out to the water and the background, you’re looking everywhere to try and spot the difference. The main difference here is the coloring of the fence to the left of the very first light fixture. In the photo on the left, the wood beside the light fixture is lighter than in the photo on the right.
14. What’s the difference between these two photos taken at a vacation resort? Well, it’s hard to tell at first, but the main difference is near the bottom left corners of the pictures. The photo on the left has what looks like dirt, soil or mud in the corner of the hotel building. The picture on the right just shows green grass.
15. If your eyes immediately scanned over the writing in the picture, you may or may not have noticed the difference. Upon reading the text in-depth, you’ll see that the photo on the left says “Mercer County,” while the photo on the right says “Mercer Count.”
16. At first glance both of these pictures look exactly the same. When you really look at it, though, you can tell almost right away — that is, if you’re looking in the right spot. In the photo on the left, there are three steel bars near the bottom. The first steel bar (located near the bottom left hand corner of the photo) is slightly longer than the steel bar in the right photo. Shamu would be proud.