Do you think you’re the smartest, the most intelligent, the cream of the crop? Do you often get into IQ battles with your friends to see who’s the smartest of the group? Well if you’ve ever done that, take a look at this list and see if you can spot the subtle differences between each picture. Some of these photos include:
- Pictures of famous landmarks
- Famous art pieces
Put your knowledge to the ultimate test, and maybe even try it with a friend. A true competitor will love these.
Find out if you’re as smart as you think you are by trying to spot the differences in 16 of these photos.
1. Can you tell the difference between these two photos? Naturally our eyes are drawn to the top of the photo, where there is a lot of detail. You may have counted the bolts, the hoses, or even the thermometer. If you haven’t figured it out by now, the difference between the two photos is the green mechanism on the bottom of the screen. There are seven bolts on top of the green mechanism in the left photo, while there are only six in the right.
2. This picture of the famous Mona Lisa is hard to compare. If you take a close look at the picture and examine the left side of the photo beside the Mona Lisa’s arm, you’ll be able to tell that that the background goes further down than it does in the right photo.
3. This photo is pretty tricky because there’s a lot going on. You might find yourself counting and comparing the stars, and even squinting your eyes to examine the little alien near the top. The difference between these photos is the size of the hole in the front of the spaceship. I hope this one didn’t take you as long as it took me!
4. At first glance, this one looks a little difficult because of the intricacies in the design of Big Ben in the photograph, but upon closer inspection you’ll notice that there is a plane in the sky of the photo on the right. There’s also a second difference: and it’s the clock. They have two different times.
Click ‘Next Page’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.