It’s the little things that matter in our lives, right? Well what happens when those little things go horribly wrong? They probably make us really upset, even if it’s for no good reason at all. Some little things that can annoy us more than they should include:
- Sloppy and uneven door frames
- Horrible tile designs
- Incorrectly placed doorknobs
Even though we’re often told in life not to sweat the small stuff, it’s usually the small things that can ruin our days and annoy us past the point of no return. These kinds of things can just really grind our gears. If small things annoy you, this article may make you upset.
Here are 16 photos that will make you more upset than they probably should.
1. Really, who designed this? The inconvenient placement of this dishwasher would make me resort to the sink. And who uses sinks to wash their dishes these days?! This is a travesty.
2. Walking down this hallway would really make me cringe. I mean, how is it even possible to mess that up, shouldn’t all the lights be in the middle?
3. What a cool tile design! Oh wait, never mind.
4. Who can guess which locker has not been used…ever?
5. If I lived in this apartment, I would not be able to stand this. Is it really that hard to line up carpet and tiles? This is really throwing me off.
6. Pull? Push? Which one is it? As if we already didn’t have a hard time with these types of doors. Someone should really install a handle on this one.
8. It looks like someone just closed their eyes and randomly chose where to put the lights.
9. It looks like whoever was in charge of the placement of these doorknobs thought it looked good. Well, it doesn’t, and now whoever owns those drawers will be annoyed for life.
10. Whoever decided to put their bed frame there will be unpleasantly surprised the next time they try to charge their phone.
12. This door frame makes me feel like I’m in a fun house, except it’s not fun, it’s ugly and horrible to look at.
13. Did the landscapers run out of money to buy one more shrub? Let’s just hope that the people who live there will never notice.
14. Hmm, I wonder what looks off in this picture? Did the designer even try? It doesn’t look like it.
16. Ah, there’s nothing like a jet stream of water in the face in the morning. I wonder how one would go about washing their hands without getting water all over themselves.