Taking some incredible photos takes a ton of skills and practice. Once you figure it out, the images turn out close to perfection. But then there are those photos that don’t even require any Photoshop, they turn out stunning on their own.
Here is a list of some of the most incredible photos that you’ll have a hard time believing did not require any editing or Photoshop. The photos have been taken by different people from around the world and it’s safe to say they are naturals at photography!
These photos range from being surreal, creepy and some may even completely blow your mind. But all of them are proof that you don’t need to be a computer wiz to be able to take a perfect photo. It’s more to do with timing, location and just an eye for detail.
Here are 15 photos that are absolutely incredible and required ZERO Photoshop. Enjoy, and at the end, you can decide which one is your favorite!
1. Never mind Photoshop, this photo looks like it’s made out of clay! It literally was able to capture a thousandth of a second and I have to say, I can’t stop analyzing the photo. Incredible!
2. This photo is the perfect example of someone who has an artistic eye. This photo captures the “levels” of a sunset. Looks like no one was out to see it, but at least they have this photo!
3. Airplane photos are cool, but this photo just takes it to a whole new level. How each drop has the reflection of the plane makes it looks like several protons. Stunning!
4. Believe it or not, this is a single photo; it’s not an edit where the person combined two different photos to make it all artsy. Nope, they got it right off the bat and it’s impressive.
5. Sometimes the landscape is so gorgeous that it naturally will give you the best photo. Take for example this photo. It’s a wheat field directly next to a lavender field!
6. This right here is a pretty creepy looking photo. You’d think a photo of lava would look cool enough, but this one makes it look like a photo of lava that formed to look like a pile of bodies.
7. Check out this photo of Sutro Tower in San Francisco. It doesn’t even look like a tower AT ALL but more like a floating, magical ship…Peter Pan style.
8. Again, this photo is breathtaking. The contrast between the snow and the water makes it look like two separate photos. The swans add something so beautiful to it.
9. This photo requires a double take. It looks like the water is literally above the grass area…but it’s not! The photographer just really knows the angles well and could take an incredible photo like this.
10. Sometimes, photos can really make you think and reflect on life. This photo can signify that the grass is always greener on the other side, which it literally portrays!
11. Ah, a gorgeous field of sunflowers. But what the photographer managed to capture is that one sunflower that refuses to be facing east. Not sure what the issue is, but the moment is so beautiful.
12. The calm before the storm is always a stunning photo. This photo, in particular, was taken by someone while they were in their car…through their windshield. Incredible!
13. Some photos let you take your own interpretation because it’s so…unique. Check out this photo of a white peacock flying over a colored one. It looks like it’s an angel or something!
14. Yes, a crack on your car isn’t the best thing but hey, at least it could make a great photo. Check out this picture. The crack made it look like a bird flying in the clouds.
15. This photo was taken after a storm in Germany. It’s tragic that nature can be ruined after such a brutal storm but you have to admit this photo looks absolutely incredible!