Being in a great relationship can be one of the best things in life. Finding exactly the right partner that makes you feel loved and appreciated can mean everything. How do you know if you have the perfect woman? If she has these positive personality traits, then she’s definitely a keeper.
A long-term relationship is sustained through love, respect, and good communication. If you do your part to foster a good relationship with a woman who has these positive personality traits, then you will be that much happier.
Women who have these 12 positive personality traits make for great partners. If you find yourself in a long-term relationship with a woman who fits all of these descriptors, then you have to do your best to make that relationship last.
1. Honesty: It’s good to have someone who calls you on your behavior, even if it is hard to hear. An honest relationship is that kind that can last a lifetime.
2. Optimism: Sometimes life is going to throw you curveballs, and it’s hard to see the good side of things. You want to be with someone who stays positive and keeps you going.
3. Intelligence: Dating someone who is smarter than you will force you to examine your own points of view. Being challenged intellectually will make you a smarter person as well.
4. Supporting your goals and having her own: If a woman wants you both to succeed at things you love doing, then she is looking ahead to the future.
5. A good relationship with her parents: If a woman treats her parents well and relates to them, it means she values the positive traits in their personality and will bring them to yours.
6. Kindness: This may seem obvious, but your partner should be kind. If she is constantly criticizing and insulting you or others, then it’s not worth staying with her.
7. Accepting you for who you are: You may not be perfect, but a good woman knows that your small annoying habits don’t define you entirely.
8. Confidence: She stands up for herself and speaks her mind. If she believes in herself, it makes it easier for her to believe in you and push you to do better.
9. Staying calm in an argument: Sometimes you and your partner will have disagreements, but if she stays calm in a fight, it will calm you down too.
10. A sense of humor: If she laughs at your stupid jokes and follows them up with dumb jokes of her own, then you two will always have fun together.
11. Forgiveness: You might do something or say something that is hurtful to her, but she will always be willing to forgive you and won’t hold it over your head.
12. Taking care of herself: A woman who wants to stay healthy and be the best version of herself will push you to do the same for her.