Those Kylie Jenner pregnancy rumors just keep on growing.
With pregnancy rumors running rampant, it’s hard for Kylie Jenner to ditch the spotlight so easily. Although Kylie has still posted on Instagram occasionally, there’s definitely been a noticeable absence that coincides with the actions of a rumored-to-be pregnant Kylie Jenner. When so much of your fan base relies on social media and a very public image, it can definitely make it difficult for someone like the Jenner sister to find some privacy.
Pregnancy rumors began to spread when there was speculation both Kylie and Khloe from KUWTK were pregnant. People noticed the sisters had been acting a little differently, and soon to follow were paparazzi pictures of the two with supposed baby bumps.
Khloe has since confirmed the pregnancy rumors but Kylie hasn’t directly addressed them. Now, with Kim Kardashian (who was also pregnant via surrogate) announcing her surrogate gave birth to her and Kanye’s third child, people began to make the connection between supposedly pregnant Kylie Jenner and Kim’s mysterious surrogate that no one has seen.
Is it just a strange coincidence that the timelines are matching up or is there more to it? Let’s recap all the reasons everyone thinks Kylie is pregnant – and how Kim might be the reason why.
1. Timelines – Is it just a strange coincidence that Kylie Jenner is bombarded with pregnancy rumors around the same time that a Kim Kardashian surrogate is among us? This isn’t just any child by the way, it’s a Kardashian-West, so you know they’re not letting any stranger off the street carry their baby. This only makes Kylie look like a more appealing option. Also, Kim and Kanye announced the birth of their baby girl on January 16, only a few days after Kylie Jenner was rumored to have checked into Cedars-Sinai hospital where all the other Kardashian sisters gave birth.
2. The texts – First, it was executive producer of KUWTK and family friend Ryan Seacrest texting Kris Jenner on Live with Kelly and Ryan to see if he could get a message back confirming the Kylie Jenner pregnancy rumors. People watching waited with bated breath as those text bubbles from Mama Jenner ended up being a disappointing “Kylie’s not confirming anything.” Which only had people speculating even more as to why the famous Momager wouldn’t just deny the pregnancy rumors outright – what’s with all the secrets? Doesn’t it make sense that the Kardashian-Jenner family would have no reason to be tight-lipped if nothing was going on? Why drag on speculation your 20-year-old daughter is pregnant if she isn’t? Then, rumors went haywire on Twitter when someone shared text messages with their sister who supposedly worked at the hospital where Kylie Jenner was in labor and who was supposedly in close proximity to the reality TV star. Then someone came out “confirming” that Kylie Jenner was naming her baby Storm, or should we say, “Stormie.” None of this has been confirmed.
3. The crib – Although some people think that Kim Kardashian’s surrogate giving birth confirms it’s not Kylie, there’s also no proof that the surrogate isn’t Kylie and that she didn’t give birth at all. No one has seen the surrogate who gave birth to Kanye and Kim’s baby girl and no one has seen Kylie to prove it wasn’t her either. However, what we did see was this giant crib being delivered to Kylie Jenner’s house a day after the newest Kardashian-West was born. At least three workers were seen constructing the giant crib right outside her home. Kylie, as usual, was nowhere to be seen.
4. The Donuts – Before Kim’s baby was born, Keeping Up With The Kardashians included a clip where Kim complained that the entire family had been sent pink donuts from Kylie except her. Fans took notice that the donuts were pink and wondered if the treats were a gender reveal to the family. Why else would Kylie send donuts to Kourtney, who she knows would never eat them, as opposed to Kim? Theories began to erupt as many speculated that the donuts were a gender reveal that Kim wasn’t included in because she already knew the baby’s gender. Others say it would’ve been unlikely Kylie knew the gender of her baby at the time of filming. Interestingly enough, the episode was titled “Mother’s Keeper.” Anyone clock that the most recent complaint in KUWTK episodes is that Kylie is Kris Jenner’s new favorite? Wonder why…
5. Kylie has been super MIA – This isn’t ground-breaking news. Anyone who follows the Kardashian-Jenners knows Kylie hasn’t been seen around much or been posting to social media. Not only does she make sparse appearances on the show but anything of herself she’s posted to social media recently (and it isn’t much) is usually a #tbt or a picture from the shoulders-up. People also noticed she’d been absent since November on her makeup artist’s Instagram page, makeupbyariel, where she would appear regularly. Not only is she absent on social media, she was noticeably absent for the Kardashian’s annual Christmas card, and if there really is a possibility that Kylie Jenner was the mysterious Kim Kardashian surrogate she would’ve been way too pregnant to hide it for that photo shoot. Interestingly enough, Kylie did do a Christmas photo shoot for Love Magazine – which could have ended speculation if it wasn’t for the fact that her photographer was sister Kendall Jenner and mom Kris Jenner conducted the interview. Add the cover photo which includes yet another Kylie Jenner headshot in a woolly red turtleneck and that magazine shoot didn’t dispel any pregnancy rumors like they might have hoped.
6. The baby shower(s) – On Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim says she made the decision not to have her surrogate at her baby shower. She said it was a tough decision but because she hadn’t properly explained the situation to her children North and Saint, she didn’t want them left confused. Kim said during an interview with The Real, “Of course I would have wanted [my surrogate] to be there, but I hadn’t really gone that far in explaining it to my kids yet,” she said. “I think I have to explain it to my kids first and figure out how to explain it to them.” However, some are speculating the surrogate wasn’t present for the baby shower because the surrogate is actually Kylie, and Kim’s protecting her privacy. Rumors even suggested Kylie had her own baby shower the very next day. Although it wasn’t highly-publicized the way Kim’s cherry blossom and tea-themed baby shower was, pictures revealed Kylie in PJs surrounded by massive rose floral arrangements the next day. The reality star even posted two of the floral arrangements on Snapchat with the caption “Sunday.”
7. The madness on the most recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians – On the episode that aired Sunday, January 14, just two days before Kim’s mysterious surrogate gave birth to a baby girl, Kris Jenner received a distressed phone call from Kylie during interviews with the KUWTK film crew, where Kylie was having a meltdown over an employee trying to capture pictures of the reality star (can you blame her?). A terrible breach of privacy, Kylie Jenner was freaked out when she realized she couldn’t even trust her hired staff. Kris Jenner ran out of the interview to calm Kylie down and help her decide how to handle the situation, which included notifying the police. Many assumed that privacy is at the top of Kylie’s priority list right now because she’s pregnant. Considering the paparazzi pictures taken of her unexpectedly at a gas station showed a visible baby bump, which she said on Twitter was photoshop, it makes sense that Kylie would want to watch out for anyone else trying to make a profit from a picture of her right now. Either that, or she really was just freaked out.
Sure, maybe some of these connections, or the theory that Kylie Jenner really is Kim Kardashian’s surrogate, could be a bit of a stretch. But until Kylie Jenner comes out and denies it, you can’t help but be suspicious that everything surrounding the makeup mogul is hush hush. What do you think? And why won’t Kylie tell us the truth?!