If you ever want to look at people who have a lot of expensive stuff and like to post pictures of their stuff there’s nowhere better than “the rich kids” accounts on Instagram. Just start typing that in your explore page and you’re guaranteed to find an abundance of pages filled with photos of young people in expensive clothing driving expensive cars and living all-around lavish lifestyles.
One page specifically, The Rich Kids of Tunisia, is an account to steer clear of if you’re feeling particularly down about your bank account. The feed is a destination for luxury: flaunting cars, money, expensive bottles of alcohol. These kids are enjoying lives on private jets and yachts—they are the physical manifestation of the 1%.
We’ve included some of their posts down below to give you a taste of what the account is like. If you want to see more go to @rich.kids.of.tunisia on Instagram. Below are the lives of the rich and not-so-famous:
1. The staples of this photo appear to be the girl’s belt, her bag, the shoe, and probably the scarf as well. Although the fireplace/log storage behind her is very nice.
2. Two bottles of Champagne to go, please! Looks like the person is on their way to a party in their Mercedes. Nice car and expensive booze, what more could you possibly want amirite?
3. Then there’s this picture that this person took. It shows a bunch of watches on the steering wheel of their Mercedes. How long do you think it took to fasten all those watches on?
4. I think this is becoming a bit of a pattern. Here’s another person showing off their watch and their car.
5. And again. This time, this person has thrown not one, but two iPhones into the mix. The hashtags say Mercedes, Audi, Maserati, and BMW so there’s no way to know for sure what kind of car this is.
6. Here’s a girl that’s hanging out on a velvety purple couch in her Christian Louboutin heels looking like she’s enjoying the party that, according to the caption, is happening on a Friday morning.
7. This guy is enjoying his luxury ride and it looks very comfy indeed. A lot of leg room in the back, a TV, a tray so you don’t spill anything in your beautiful car and a very expensive car.
8. This car that for some inexplicable reason is stacked with cash. Maybe this person just has so much money that they just can’t find any space to put it all in.
9. Another pattern: lots of money everywhere. Here’s another picture of a person who had so much money that they couldn’t fit it into their duffel bag so they scattered it around on the ground instead.
10. Pattern number 3: lots of cars. This just looks like a random parking lot though, so hopefully, this person actually owns these cars otherwise the picture is a little creepy.
11. Here’s one that looks a little new. A fancy looking night out with cigars, and of course, watches. Never mind it’s not new at all. The watch lights up in the dark though, so that’s pretty cool.
12. This person took super a spontaneous picture of just some old random stuff they had laying around the house. Nothing special.
13. This person got super creative and gave us a combination we haven’t seen before: car and shoes. Interesting choice of shoe, it looks like something Michael Jackson might’ve worn.
14. A nice car stopped at what looks to be a highway while (possibly) the owner, is hanging out on the side of the road. Unless his car broke down in which case, yikes, hope he got some help.
15. This very nice looking young man is hanging out on the couch of what appears to be a car dealership while holding a box that has LV print on it. He might be waiting for his new car so he can take a combo photo of the car, watch, and LV box.
16. And finally, this person who added rings and very strangely-shaped sunglasses into the mix. Such luxury.