Parenting has its ups and downs, and it has its happy and challenging moments. Each parent has their own unique style and most would do anything to ensure that their children are safe, happy, and healthy.
However, there are some parents who have gone so above and beyond for their kids, that it’s heartwarming.
All parents want to be considered heroes by their children, but these eleven parents took it so far that they can definitely be considered super parents.
Here are 11 parents who really raised the bar.
1. Philippe Morgese: This father taught himself how to do his daughter’s hair. At first, it started with just a braid, and then he began learning tons of intricate styles. He then founded a school to teach dads everywhere how to do their daughters’ hair called Daddy Daughter Hair Factory.
2. Laura Kasperzak: Yoga instructor and mother Laura shows that the best way to teach your kids is to set a good example. She explained that she doesn’t force her children to do yoga, but they repeat what their mother does.
3. “Punisher”: This dad might seem intimidating, yet here he is at a Goodwill with a baby doll buckled into his cart. The reason? His daughter wanted to clothe her baby doll whose name is Davey, so this dad went out to get him some onesies and socks as well. What an awesome Dad!
4. Blockbuster: Twitter user @Javii_Zungia has a brother with autism, and when his favorite video store closed down he was pretty upset. In order to help him feel better, his parents recreated a mini blockbuster in their own home with all of his favorite cartoons and he loved it. Way to go, mom and dad!
5. Tattoo: This little girl had to get a cochlear implant in order to hear, so her dad got a tattoo to support her and make her feel less alienated.
6. Camillia Courts: In order to help her daughter overcome her shyness, she decided to make 7-year-old Layla her cosplay partner! Every month they do a different princess/villain combo as well as some other fun themes mixed in.
7. Ring: According to Reddit user SuperKhyle, he wasn’t in the position to purchase a class ring, a pretty popular tradition among people who graduate from high school. That’s when his friend’s parents stepped in, engraving the ring with the words ‘To our other son.’ What a touching gesture.
8. Ricky and Clara: Sometimes, when a couple splits up or gets a divorce, it can lead to a tense and strained relationship, especially if the couple shares children together. Ricky and Clara divorced and found new love, but that doesn’t stop them from spending time with their child as one big family. Everyone fully supports each other. A great example of good parenting.
9. Halloween: This family dressed up like Pokemon characters in order to make their 5-year-old-son happy. The son went as Ash Catcher, the daughter as Pikachu, the mom as Misty and the dad as Brock. How adorable!
10. Chris Hemsworth: Even celebrity dads have to find the time to hang out and bond with their kids. Check out Chris Hemsworth baking a dinosaur cake for his daughter’s birthday.
11. Jack White: This father of three found out a clever solution to stop his kids from squabbling. ‘And…no more car fighting,’ he wrote on Facebook. ‘The guys at the drive thru said it was a genius. A day in the life of triplets.
I hope these amazing parents inspired you to do something nice for your kids or that they gave you some ideas for the future!