When it comes to sports teams, their logo is the small image that represents the entire team.
Plus if you do well during your season, you’re going to have to see that logo everywhere.
Everyone likes to represent a winning team. But did you know that these logos aren’t just pictures? Most of them actually have some clever hidden images and messages inside. Check out these 14 sports logos with hidden pictures.
1) The Milwaukee Brewers baseball team logo may look like a regular baseball mitt and a ball, but if you look closely you might notice some letters. The fingers of the glove created an ‘M’ and the thumb and palm created the ‘B’. Very sneaky! However this is an old logo. It was only used from 1978 to 1993. The current logo doesn’t include a hidden. ‘M’ or ‘B’. It’s just the letter M. It’s not even hidden. We prefer this old fashion gem.
2. The Atlanta Falcons also created a clever design. The falcons flying through the air are aligned perfectly. They create the letter ‘F’ for falcons. Did you ever notice that before?
3) Ever notice that the ‘I’ in the New York Islanders logo overlaps with the map of Long Island? This isn’t an editing mistake. The ‘I’ actually points to the exact location of Nassau Coliseum. However, this logo is a little outdated since the team moves 27 miles west to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. Either way, it’s pretty cool.
4) See if you can spot the secret ‘M’ in the Dallas Mavericks logo! Can’t find it? It’s hiding on the horse’s forehead!
5) Spot anything interesting in the George Washington logo? Hint: It’s a monument that was built to commemorate the man!
Although it’s not the most obvious hint, the middle of the ‘W’ is supposed to resemble the Washington Monument.
6) Speaking of hidden monuments, there are actually two in the logo of the Washington Capitals. The Capitol building is seen in white, and the Washington Monument is in blue.
7) The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl may not be around any more but they were a huge deal back in the day. They might just be a snack now but we decided to throw their logo into the mix, Check out the two Ts in the middle of the word. They are actually sharing a bowl of salsa!
8) The College Football Playoff logo might look pretty minimalistic but even the most basic logos have subtle messages. The four lines in the middle of the logo actually represents the four teams compete in the mini tournament.
9) The Oregon Ducks logo is also that’s on the basic side. It looks like a regular yellow and green ‘O’. But it turns out that the inside of the O represents the Hayward Field, the school’s iconic track. Pretty cool.
10) At first glance Hofstra’s sports team logo appears to be a lion with some cool effects on it but it’s not just one lion. There’s two there. Although to most people, the term pride usually means a feeling or pleasure from your own achievement, it also means a group of lions forming a social unit.
11) The Minnesota Twins are always optimistic about their season. They even decided to include their positive spirits in their logo. Notice how the ‘WIN’ in the logo is underlined? The Twins win. It’s a good reminder for those that need a reminder that sports are competitive.
12) The creator of the Missouri Western State logo was really into hidden messages. The Griffin and his wings are actually in the shape of Missouri! In addition, some people have noted that the griffin is facing WEST to represent St. Louis a.k.a, the ‘Gateway to the West’.