Most people think that Kim Kardashian’s body is the ideal body type for a woman. People look at her and wonder why they can’t look like that. Well, here’s a news flash: everyone’s body is shaped differently, and most of us can’t afford plastic surgery to make our bodies look a certain way. And besides, who would want to pay money to physically alter their body?
The best way to alter your body and take control of your physical and mental well being is through daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle. There are athletes all over the world who rival Kim Kardashian’s luscious curves, and they all work hard daily to achieve their beautiful physique.
Here are 20 athletes who definitely challenge Kim Kardashian’s physique.
1. Anais Zanotti is a French model and stuntwoman who maintains a fit and healthy body to stay in shape for the various stunts she has to perform.
2. Jennie Finch is a retired softball player and Olympic gold and silver medalist. She is 36 years old, but is still in amazing shape. Her athleticism gives her a natural, strong body fit for any sport.
3. Jen Selter is a stunning fitness model who is a champion of the fitness industry. She is a 23-year-old beauty whose derriere has been coined as “the most famous butt on Instagram”.
4. Julia Mancuso is a U.S. Olympic gold medalist in alpine ski racing. Being an Olympic level athlete is no easy task, and Julia worked hard to attain the body she needed to win at the Olympics, and looked amazing doing it.
5. Stacy Keibler is a 37-year-old beauty with the physique of a professional athlete. This former WWE Diva has worked as a professional model, dancer and cheerleader in the past, and I can definitely see why.
6. This athletic and beautiful Russian athlete competed at the 2014 Russian Winter Olympics in Sochi, where she participated in curling. Not only is she extremely athletic, but she has a toned body and a beautiful face to match.
7. Alana Blanchard is a 27-year-old model and surfer who lives in Hawaii. She has been surfing her whole life and is now a professional. Her body is strong, fit and athletic thanks to all the years of riding the big waves.
8. Tatiana Borodulina is a professional speed skater who has competed in the Olympics multiple times. She has competed for both Russia and Australia after moving to Australia in 2006 and receiving an Australian citizenship.
9. Alex Morgan is a beautiful soccer star who has played for the U.S. National soccer team and is even an Olympic gold medalist. Soccer takes agility, stamina and strength, and Alex has got all three.
10. Chemmy Alcott has competed in several Olympics for the U.K. and has been skiing since she was extremely young. Although she is now retired, she continues to maintain her athletic physique.
11. Caitlin Rice is known for her sweat-inducing workout programs which produce amazing results. She is a workout and fitness expert, and it shows!
12. Brooke Adams competes in women’s professional wrestling and is as fit as fit gets. Her physique is a testament to the fact that all you need is hard work, determination and a killer fitness regime to achieve a great physique.
13. If you’ve ever watched beach volleyball during the Olympics, then you probably know who Liliana Fernandez is. Liliana competed for the Spanish National Volleyball team, and has the body of a goddess!
14. This Slovenian track and field star maintains her physique through her constant training. Her specialty is in the triple jump, and her athletic body is beyond athletic perfection.
15. Jennifer Nicole is a fitness model with an amazing transformation story. She started off her fitness journey when she was overweight, and lost an incredible 70 pounds. Her transformation and story is a testament to the hard work that motivation and fitness can bring.
16. This famous tennis star has been fit her whole life. She rocks the curves, but has an athletic body which complements those curves. Despite the fact that Serena Williams is well into her thirties, she is still competing and is as fit as ever.
17. Michelle Jenneke is an athletic Australian who won a silver medal in the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics and even attended the Rio Olympics in 2016. She is well known for her famous warm-
up dance which went viral in 2012 during the World Junior Championships.
18. Maria Sharapova, like Serena Williams, is one of the most famous female tennis stars in the world. This successful Russian has been competing professionally since she was 14 years old, and has the body to prove it.
19. It’s impossible to make a list like this without adding Venus Williams. Like her sister Serena, she is considered one of the best female tennis players in the world, and has a physique which rivals that of her sister’s.
20. Coco Ho is a professional surfer from Hawaii. After following the footsteps of her family, she started surfing at just seven years old. She has since won over 25 awards and was even voted a top three fan favorite in Surfer magazine’s Surfer Poll.