Some people find women can at times be a bit complicated. Whether it be making a decision or explaining how she really feels, there is more than one stereotype when it comes to women being difficult. Although not all women fit into these categories, there are definitely some things that should never be said to any of them.
Whether it be an inappropriate comment on a first date, a question about something personal, or just something blatantly rude, there are certain things that no woman will appreciate hearing.
Some of them are more obvious than others, but if you’re feeling a little oblivious here are 16 things that you should probably never say to a woman if you know what’s good for you.
1. You probably should refrain from asking a woman about her bedroom history, especially on a first date. That is private information and really has nothing to do with you if she doesn’t want it to. Should you get to know her a little further and you get the green light, then you can have that discussion.
2. It’s incredibly rude to ask a girl what size she is. Be it dress, pants, etc. This also goes with weight. Those are things that she can share if she chooses, and not something for you to be nosey about.
3. You should probably refrain from asking your date if they have a younger sister. Even if you mean well, this can definitely be taken the wrong way.
4. Don’t ask a girl if it’s her time of the month. Just because a girl may be in a bad mood or emotional doesn’t immediately or always relate to that.
5. Don’t question your girlfriend her relationship with her friends. Her social life is her business, and you butting in or judging her other personal relationships is a good way to get the boot.
6. If you know what’s good for you, you probably shouldn’t tell a girl to ‘calm down.’ If she’s angry or frustrated, it’s most likely for a good reason. Telling her this will most likely make it worse.
7. Don’t ask a woman to let something go. If it’s troubling her, you need to value her feelings and work on a solution, not tell her to get over it.
8. You probably shouldn’t ask a woman what her favorite part of your body is. This probably won’t be seen as romantic and could potentially be a deal breaker.
9. Never ask a woman if she’s pregnant. Making this assumption and being wrong will be the most awkward and offensive situation and it will be uncomfortable for everyone.
10. Even as a joke, don’t ask your girlfriend to make you a sandwich. She might make your food if you have that kind of relationship but the stereotype is false and most girls don’t find the joke funny.
11. Refrain from judging her choice of outfit. Chances are it took her long enough to decide on what to wear, and your input will probably not be helping at this point.
12. Never question the amount of food a girl is about to eat. Especially saying ‘are you really going to eat all that?’ is rude, and definitely won’t be taken lightly.
13. Don’t ask a girl if she’s sick unless she’s clearly coughing and sneezing. If she looks a little paler or less colorful than usual, she probably just isn’t wearing any makeup. This happens way more often than it should.
14. Stay away from the question ‘are those real?’ This would imply that you are only focused on the one thing, and it would also make you look pretty immature.
15. If it’s a first date or a woman you don’t know very well, don’t ask her if she’s planning on having children. That’s her business and not something she has to disclose with a stranger or acquaintance.
16. Don’t ask if a woman has gained weight. In fact, you probably should really ask anyone this question as it’s rude and invasive.