Kids are known to do the most absurd things. Some of this behavior can be hilarious to adults even while the kid themselves can’t understand what makes it all so funny. Parents always get a kick out of documenting their children’s hilarious moments.
For instance, while a child may think that floss is a string to play with, we know it’s not (but kudos to kids who think it is. It really makes flossing sound less dull than it is!) As long as there’s no harm done, we can all laugh at the youthful sense of wonder that kids have.
Thankfully, these parents have decided to take pictures of their children’s hilarious ideas and actions. This way, hopefully, one day they can also laugh along with us at what they’ve done.
1. Have you ever felt hungry as you cook or make food for someone else? He sure does. It’s quite nice that they’re eating together but we’re not so sure how good the food tastes.
2. Most of us pause if we are around someone who is taking a photo, but this kid really did not care to wait. We think that it adds a little something special to the picture.
3. This kid took the phrase “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore” to a whole new level. Is anyone else worried?
4. The next photo can’t be comfortable. In fact, it looks downright unbearable. And cold. But kudos to her for creativity!
5. It was absolutely essential that vegetable had its own column. It’s all done for dramatic effect of course. We also wish for all the pizza in the world *sigh*
6. Sometimes all it takes is a change in perspective to change your circumstances. We really hope that he’s found the solution to his problem.
7. This is the kind of spontaneity we all need in our lives. Sometimes you just need to drop whatever it is you’re doing and take a bath. Anywhere.
8. This picture is heartbreaking. All he wanted was a sip of this drink but his shorts got the sip instead. However, we’ll laugh anyhow and hopefully one day he’ll laugh about it too.
9. When it’s summer time and you’re burning from the heat but mom and dad won’t turn on the Air Conditioner. Sometimes you just gotta get creative…
10. She needed her Eggos and she was willing to go to any and all lengths to get them. Now that’s commitment, folks!
11. This little baby knows the importance of keeping your skin hydrated. The clean-up looks like it might be a little messy, but you just can’t get mad at that face!
12. These two images are almost endearing because they’re just so pure. Imagine being so innocent that you think a mannequin is a real woman.