The new book Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House is a recent publication with a sort of tell-all about the Trump administration. It has the White House working hard to stop the book from being published. Included in this book is an explanation for Trump’s bad hair.
A lawyer for Trump has moved to block the book from being published, but this has not stopped an online version on Amazon from being released. According to this new book, it describes Trump’s unique hairdo as a result of too much cheap dye, ultra strength hairspray, and scalp reduction surgery.
According to Trump’s daughter Ivanka who enjoys making fun of her father’s hairdo, according to the book’s author, Journalist Michael Wolff. She describes a “…contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray.” Let us look, then at how Trump’s hair has taken the shape over his presidency.
1) This classic shot features Trump’s hair battling its greatest foe… the wind. Trump’s hair seems so light that any slight brush with the wind is enough to send it flying. This proves the book’s theory about how Trump’s hair is grown out to hide any signs of surgery.
2) An appearance pre-election on the Late Show with Jimmy Fallon had the host mess up Trump’s hair to prove that in fact, it is real. However, it’s clear that the style is far from natural.
3) The show proved Trump’s hair was indeed real, but the manner in which it’s styled has remained a great deal of mystery until now.
4) Here we can see how the hair has been combed to the sides and grown out to hide any potential imperfections.
5) Here we are again. The eternal battle between Trump and his hair continues as he endures his eternal foe: the wind. No amount of hairspray can compete with the forceful flow of air through his follicles.
6) A more tamed version of the Trump-Do can be seen here as forceful amounts of hairspray keep the blonde tuft at bay.
7) Wind 3 – Trump 0: Unfortunately here the wind has proven its power over the POTUS. The back hairs on his head appear to be several inches long proving that his hair is grown out to have more function.
8) Here, Trump’s hair has taken its final form. The version we are all used to is combed, tamed, and neatly tucked in all the right places. The book Fire and Fury: The Trump White House may prove to reveal more about the Trump administration.