Being a parent is hard work and expensive.
Are you tired of spending money on baby products that are not getting the job done and are making your life and your baby’s life more difficult?
If you answered yes, then continue reading about these underrated parenting products that actually do what they say they’re going to do.
1. Boudreaux Butt Paste: At one point or another, your baby may experience diaper rash. There is no need to panic though because Boudreaux Butt Paste will help. One person had this to say about the product “2oz is the perfect size for my diaper bag. We buy the bigger 4 oz tubes locally but needed travel size. We have only gone through two large tubes so far and my baby is almost 7 months.” (Lone Wolf of 1)
2. NoseFrida’s The Snot Sucker: If your baby gets a cold, you can expect a waterfall full of liquid from their nose. This reviewer is a top 50 reviewer on Amazon and they had this to say “Hands down this is one of the best inventions for babies ever. A friend had one on her baby registry years ago and I thought it sounded disgusting. I bought it (a Nosefrida) and she showed me how it worked. In no way does the snot get anywhere near your mouth, ever.” (Caley G)
3. Oball Classic Ball: This toy is nothing special, but it is inexpensive and can easily be handled by your baby’s tiny hands. This reviewer states that the open concept of the ball allows their child to explore it and hold it with ease. (Mouffette)
4. Baby Bum Diaper Cream Brush: Baby butt bum cream works incredibly well to prevent rashes from occurring. But using it with your hand can be a nightmare; which is why you need the Baby Bum Diaper Cream Brush. One reviewer who is a nanny said this about the product “I have been a nanny for over 5 years now, and that means I’ve applied diaper cream with my fingers (yuck!) probably hundreds of times. It’s one thing I’ve always hated because the cream would get stuck under my finger nails and I had to spend time washing it out after each diaper change that required cream.” (Brianna)
5. The Baby Shusher: There is nothing worse than taking your baby on a long road trip only to have him or her crying the entire way there. But the Baby Shusher can help. This one reviewer said it worked perfectly “We travel a lot, and it’s basically a portable white noise machine. Gets my little guy to sleep in just a few minutes without fussing.” (laurent42a8b362f)
6. Lillebaby All Seasons Carrier: Carrying your baby on your shoulders can be exhausting and uncomfortable for the child. But it doesn’t have to be if you get the Lillebaby All Seasons Carrier. This mother had nothing but nice things to say “This carrier was worth every cent. I can wear it six different ways, and it has a lumbar support. I can even nurse discreetly in it.”(Briana Priser)
7. Cloud B Sleep Sheep: Getting your child to fall asleep can take hours. But with the Cloud B Sleep Sheep, you can introduce your baby to new sounds while they look at an adorable sheep. One review stated that “When my son lies down in his crib and hears the whale sounds, he knows it’s time for bed. He was sleep trained by 6 months!” (waddleb)
8. Baby Backseat Mirror By Cozy Greens: The point of this invention is to give your baby some comfort in seeing you while you’re driving but also give you the ability to see how your baby is doing as well. This one individual had this to say about the product “I was so tired of the mirrors sliding off the headrest every time I took a turn (I have leather seats) and not to mention the mirror cracking after a few months. I finally decided to spend the extra money and get a good quality mirror.” (mamapanda)
9. Aden + Anais Muslin Blankets: These blankets pretty much do it all for you. Need to swaddle your baby, they do it. If it’s feeding time, it can act as a burping cloth as well. This one purchaser had this to say “They’re the best for swaddling and other purposes (on-the-go blanket, cleaning up spit-up, etc).” (sharvar)
10. Boppy Pillow: This product is especially useful for moms during the infant stage as they use it to elevate their baby during breastfeeding. The top review of this product said the following: “The Boppy is a great all-around, multi-use baby pillow. I’ve found that the Boppy Pillow is better for breastfeeding because it fastens around your waist. However, I’m glad to have the traditional Boppy because it’s great for baby to lounge in and for tummy time. The black and white brocade pattern cover is so pretty and has held up really well in the wash as well.” (Super Ju Ju Bean)
11. Boogie Wipes: When your baby’s nose has been running all day and that one booger has dried up, it can be annoying and tough to get rid of. The Boogie Wipes will be a lifesaver in that situation. One reviewer had this to say: “They seem silly, but when your baby’s nose is sore from running all day and that crusty booger just won’t come off, these things are a lifesaver.” (rebekahp4790d29bf)
12. Marpac Hushh For Baby, Portable White Noise Sound Machine: Trying to get things done around the house when your baby is sleeping can be almost impossible at times. This device provides background noise so you can get things done while your baby is sleeping. One Amazon reviewer had this to say “This is one of the best investments I’ve ever made. My neighbors have seven large breed dogs that live outside and bark at everything, this helps me sleep through it. I might get one for my kids too, maybe they’ll sleep in every once in a while…”(Jason)
13. Medela Pump In Style Double Electric Breast Pump: One of the biggest problems with breast pumps is that they are too big and not strong enough. This pump is small, has different settings and also comes with an additional pump! Reviews across the board are praising this pump: “The most amazing pump ever! It made going back to work so much easier.” (jessicak4724724e1)
14. Halo SleepSack: For first time parents that are struggling to swaddle their baby, this will help them. One user called it “Swaddling for dummies.” (kellyl46)
15. Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water: Sometimes when your baby is crying it’s because they need to relieve some gas. Whether it’s hiccups or indigestion, this can help. One user had this to say about it: “Not only does it get rid of my little boy’s hiccups immediately, but it helps with upset tummies and colic, and stops a crying baby in their tracks.” (catied44dfbfe37)
16. Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottles: When feeding your baby from a bottle, gas and bubbles are always an issue. But these bottles are constructed in a way that will make feeding your child much easier. Reviews are extremely positive with this product; “My nephew had horrible gas no matter how much we burped him or changed feeding positions. My cousin told us about Dr. Brown bottles and we were hooked — no more crying all night.” (Jojojet)
17. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder: This is a good product to allow your baby to feed themselves. You can fill it with frozen food if they are teething, or fresh food as well. One parent had this to say about this product: “Fill it with frozen fruit for teething, or for trying new, well-cooked foods. My son loved feeding himself!” (beckyr4014dbd19)
18. JJ Cole Car Seat Cover: When you are trying to transport your baby in a car seat, you have to struggle to wrap them in blankets or a jacket to keep them warm. That struggle ends with the JJ Cole Car Seat Cover. The positive reviews are pouring in: “Love this. keeps baby warm, easy to use. slips on, stays put, doesn’t get in the way. zipper looks more ‘natural’ in real life.. not as gold as the seller photo appears, which was a pleasant surprise.” (Hollie Golightly)
19. Hyland Homeopathic Baby Natural Relief Teething Tablets: This product is easy to use and leaves no mess and no fuss from your baby. It will temporarily relieve symptoms of restlessness. One customer called it “A lifesaver.” (brianneh40294aef1)
20. Boon PATCH Countertop Drying Rack: This rack not only adds more class to the kitchen, but is perfect for drying things of all shapes and sizes. Any excess water will be collected at the bottom of the tray. One customer says “This rack is amazing. It’s much prettier than most racks and more versatile.” (lauras4a2725107)
21. Wubbanub Infant Plush Toy Pacifier: Many parents hate pacifiers because they constantly fall out of the baby’s mouth and on to the floor. But this pacifier will not do that because the company added weight to the end of it which helps it sat in the baby’s mouth. One Amazon reviewer said this about the product “I place two of them in her crib at night so if she wakes up and can’t fall back asleep, she just finds one, puts it in her mouth, and goes back to bed!” (Nicole)
22. The Mommy Hook: If you’ve ever gone shopping with your baby, you know that sometimes there is not enough room to hold the baby bag, the toy bag and your shopping bags. Enter the Mommy Hook! Don’t think it can hold a lot of weight; well this one review might change your mind: “I have tested it, and it can strongly hold 8 shopping bags!!” (Tara Michelle)
23. Moby Wrap: If the regular baby carriers are hurting your shoulders, neck or back, you might want to try this. It distributes weight evenly on both shoulders and will keep your baby warm while freeing both their hands. One review says that it’s a good lifesaver for the first few months “It’s a lifesaver for the first few months!” (Breeze Theo Mae Drobny)
24. Puj Tub: Bathing your baby in the sink can be difficult. But the Puj Tub makes this task a breeze. It will cradle and protect your baby and fits all standard-sized bathroom and kitchen sinks. One Amazon user had this to say about the product: “Fits in my bathroom sink perfectly! Love this product so I don’t have to bend! C section moms buy this asap!” (HeavenLeigh)
Click NEXT POST to read more stories like this and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.