Vaginas aren’t always the easiest thing to talk about. Why do penises always get the floor? Why do they get all the funny jokes and nonchalant conversation while vagina memes freak people out?
Vagina almost always comes across as a dirty word. But I think we should stop shaming them and embrace all the struggles associated with them, not to mention the imperfections!
It’s time to stop hiding the word and embracing the fact that there are two type of reproductive organs out there, both deserving of attention. So here are some funny vagina memes to lighten the mood.
1. The struggle is real when it comes to maintenance.
2. For some reason, having a vagina doesn’t seem to be considered a pre-existing health condition requiring coverage. Because we all chose to have them.
3. Who could forget that infamous tweet from Amanda Bynes asking Drake to “murder her vagina?” This Twitter user took a poke at the actress within slightly different context; they seem to prefer food to rappers.
4. This Twitter user hits the nail right on the head with this one. There is no way you can refer to vaginas without some creep commenting on it and completely taking it out of context.
5. Typical. This woman just finished giving birth and her husband is already cracking jokes. I doubt the woman who just conceived the child or the doctor who delivered the baby, is worried about this guys’ sex life.
6. We all do it. You can’t help but be self-conscious, man or woman, when you’re about to have a stranger stare at you naked.
7. Not even this Twitter user’s mother could resist noticing that this strange-looking fountain looks eerily similar to several vaginas of all shapes and sizes.
8. This tweet accurately depicts this Twitter user’s frustration over the futility of a thigh gap, something that has continually been portrayed as a positive. Although positive body image is always changing, it’s still a constant struggle for men and women. This sums up how seriously we should take it.
9. Nothing is more of a turn off than when a guy slides into your DMs and the only thing he can think to say is “hi beautiful.” Try harder next time!
10. This one is a laugh. One Twitter user took an insult usually directed at men and made a new version of it. Are women compensating for something because they’re carrying an expensive purse or do they just really like expensive purses?!
11. Why isn’t this a thing?! Oh wait, it is. Although we might not be able to pay someone to shave us, we can definitely pay someone to do the waxing for us. No pain, no glory I guess.
12. That awkward moment when you’re looking around and realize that you’ve shared an intimate moment with pretty much everyone in the room…