With the rise of social media, trends come and go faster than ever before. Everybody wants to keep up with what’s hot and in style. One of the most popular things to keep up with are makeup tips and trends. People are getting more creative with the stuff they’re coming up with from:
- Kitty litter facials,
- Crayon nail polish,
- Pizza grease makeup remover.
You will definitely want to try some of these beauty hacks. You will also want to skip some others, because they might seem like they don’t work. And then there are some that work really well but are going to sound a bit strange.
Without further ado here are 10 awesome beauty hacks that were so popular they went viral.
1. Bangs Shaving: One beauty blogger shared that by swapping scissors for a razor, her bangs gained more of a fluffy texture. Several girls use this technique to give their hair an edgy cut at home but some people prefer to just go to the salon.
2. Pizza Grease Makeup remover: We know what you’re thinking. There’s no way this could possibly work: pizza grease is bound to cause anyone to break out! The whole point of removing make up is to cleanse the skin, not make it worse. However, an editor for Seventeen magazine shared that pizza grease was the best way to remove her matte lipstick. I guess if pizza grease has to be anywhere on your face, your lips are probably the best place.
3. Toothpaste Lips: There are a tong of lip hacks that people have been trying over years such as the Kylie Jenner lip challenge. On a more beneficial note, people are giving their lips toothpaste masks. Though it sounds weird and probably looks ridiculous, if tooth paste is applied to the lips, left on for a minute, and then washed off it leaves your lips softer and less chapped.
4. Black head tweezers: Popping zits used to be a big no-no. It was seen as a gross thing that you’re not supposed to do. Despite most people being openly grossed out about zits, the internet has a huge obsession with zit-popping. Because of this, the blackhead tweezers were introduced to the beauty world. This little tool looks like something you might see in a dentist’s office but it actually gets the job done.
What do you think of this? Click on the ‘Next Page’ to see more. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends on Facebook.