Shopping at the mall isn’t for everyone. Not all of us enjoy getting dressed up, driving to the mall and walking around for almost hours just to find the perfect pair of jeans. There are those who absolutely love it and practically live at the mall…but not all of us.
To have the ability to shop online nowadays is amazing. I mean, you can literally lay in bed and shop for anything you need. It’s especially amazing for those of us who don’t have the time to actually go to the store and shop. But with online shopping comes a huge risk. Not everything you see online looks the same in person.
As a result, shopping from your bed has probably caused you to make a ton of returns. Complicated returns. But yet, you still find yourself browsing the web again for some cute shirts. Here are 16 photos of women who were shocked when they got the stuff they ordered online. It’s honestly the biggest online shopping fails. This’ll make you be a more cautious online shopper.
1. When you order a pink, off the shoulder, cute dress and instead get a drape that looks like it’s been previously worn and isn’t even pink! Maybe some ironing will help? Probably not…
2. Honestly, never take the risk of prom dress shopping online. Take the extra effort and go to the store, try it on and make sure it’s the perfect fit. Yuck!
3. The dress on the left is absolutely stunning. I don’t blame this person for wanting to purchase it right away. But instead, they got a hideous looking outfit. What a disappointment.
4. This outfit that Kim Kardashian was wearing in this photo was a real hit during Halloween. I mean, this person looks SIMILAR to Kim…but not exactly.
5. Guessing this wasn’t the dress this woman wanted. In fact, it doesn’t even look remotely CLOSE to what the girl on the left is wearing. She should get a refund. Immediately.
6. Alright, dresses should come with a warning telling people that it is see-through prior to people actually buying it. I wouldn’t wear this dress anywhere at any time.
7. Honestly, these are the worst latex stockings I’ve ever seen. This person could have saved a ton of money probably and just use a garbage bag…would look similar!
8. Pretty sure the model isn’t too comfortable wearing that kind of dress either. To be honest, the baggy, loose dress that the person is wearing on the right is probably much comfier!
9. Just like prom, online dress shopping for your wedding day is a huge NO! Maybe this woman should have gotten a smaller sized dress? I’d definitely say “no” to this dress.
10. Okay, this little black dress doesn’t look THAT far off from the photo on the right. But again, if they went to the mall they could’ve realized way faster that this dress is just not for them.
11. Honestly, if I got this dress in the mail I would not even hesitate for a second and just dump it in the trash. Immediately. And then maybe write an angry letter to the seller. Not cool.
12. It looks like a bunch of 13-year-olds decided to learn how to sew a dress and that was their finishing project. Hopefully, the buyer didn’t spend too much on that dress. It hurts to look at.
13. This is a classic example of “expectations” and “reality”. I mean this girl looks pretty happy with the dress, which is all that matters but still. Looks nothing like the photo on the left…
14. Not going to lie, this dress actually looks beautiful on the buyer. Not exactly like the dress the model is wearing, but it’s still nice! Only one problem, it’s see-through. Fail.
15. Do yourself a favor, just don’t online shop for dresses. Especially really fancy dresses. This dress looks like someone quickly put it together last minute. The lace netting looks like curtain fabric.
16. Who knows, maybe this sweater shrunk in the mail? Is that possible? Maybe this sweater is proof that it is. Hopefully, all these photos are a reminder to BE CAREFUL when online shopping for outfits.