The human body is an amazing thing. Humans can look so radically different from each other that you would doubt they are even members of the same species. Body parts can be drastically different sizes and physical abilities vary widely from person to person. If you want to see amazing comparisons of humans, look up these photos:
- Shaquille O’Neal and Simone Biles,
- Aaron Durley at the Little League World Series,
- Demetrious Johnson and Stefan Struve.
These examples show incredible differences in overall size. But what about people who have parts that are much bigger than average? It’s incredible to see the variance in the human body in such specific ways.
Here are some of the biggest body parts in the world, including a few record-breakers:
1. Radhakant Baijpai has the longest ear hair in the world. In 2003, he was crowned the Guinness record holder for longest ear hair. Since then, it has continued to grow and is now almost 10 inches long.
2. The biggest hand in the world belongs to Liu Hua, and it did for many years until he underwent a massive surgery to remove much of the excess in flesh and bone. He suffers from macrodactyly, a form of gigantism.
3. Though she doesn’t qualify as the world’s tallest woman, Svetlana Pankratova does have the longest legs in the world. They measure at almost 52 inches, or over 4.3 feet. Pankratova holds the record for the highest amount of shots blocked while she played for the Virginia Commonwealth University basketball team.
4. The biggest ear tunnels go to Kalawelo Kaiwi, who has over four-inch wide holes. They are big enough to fit a clenched fist through—unless you’re Hua of course.
Click ‘Next Page’ to keep reading and don’t forget to ‘SHARE’ with your Facebook friends.