Sometimes people get tattoos that they end up regretting. Then, they are forced to live with them for the rest of their lives. When some people make decisions in the spur of the moment, their judgement can often be compromised, resulting in bad decisions that they regret. When it comes to tattoos, these bad decisions are often permanent—unless you are willing to sit through a painful laser procedure.
Poor judgement can sometimes result in a decision to get an utterly ridiculous tattoo that fills you with regret every time you look at it. What’s great about these kinds of tattoos, though, is that they provide other people with a great form of entertainment, especially if the tattoo is particularly funny or ridiculous.
Here are 20 of the worst, but funniest tattoos ever.
1. It looks like this guy loves suspenders so much that he decided to get them tattooed on himself. I wonder how much he’ll regret this in the morning.
2. I’m not exactly sure why anyone would want to tattoo a bar code on their arm, but I guess everyone has their reasons.
3. Okay, not only is this tattoo adorable, but it’s also unique and pretty funny. This person gets an A+.
4. This has to be some kind of cruel joke! What, do they plan on staying embraced like that for the rest of their lives?
5. So artistic, much design, very original. But in all seriousness….why would someone get this tattoo? I would like an explanation please.
6. This woman got a tattoo of the word “Drake” across her own forehead to commemorate her favorite musician. Would you ever get a tattoo in honor of your favorite musician?
7. This pen looks so real that for a second I was trying to make out what the neck tattoo was. Would you ever get a 3D tattoo?
8. I’m trying to wrap my brain around the fact that someone in their right mind would get this kind of tattoo. Maybe they have a cat fetish?
9. So, let me try to get this straight. A tattoo of an onion…on a girl’s armpit. I wish I could get the context behind this tattoo, if there is any.
10. I think this guy was going for the “second grade art project” look here.
11. I’ve heard of people who are obsessed with McDonald’s, but to get the golden arches tattooed on your own body is a bit of a stretch.
12. I guess when you reach a certain age you stop caring about certain things like going bald…or getting silly but hilarious tattoos.
13. I’ve known some beer lovers to be pretty passionate about their choice of beer, but to actually get your favorite type of beer tattooed on your neck…well that’s going a little overboard.
14. This guy will have a much harder time getting this monkey off his back than a regular person would.
15. This has got to be the coolest and hippest looking hot dog I’ve ever seen. The tattoo may be a bad idea…but at least it’s cool!
16. Okay, so this one is pretty gross, but it just had to be added to the list because of its sheer originality.
17. If you’re ever having a bad day, just remember that this guy got a tattoo of a blue eyed man on the back of his head.
18. Just thinking about the pain this person must have gone through to get these tattoos makes me cringe in my seat.
19. I’m not sure what’s worse…the horribly printed font, or the fact that it says “only God can fudge me.” Not sure what the fudge this person was thinking.
20. I’m sure this person had same major regrets after getting this tattoo done. You would think that a professional tattoo artist would make sure that the spelling was correct.