As a male, eyebrows are a very sensitive topic. Don’t notice the tiny, minute changes of your girlfriend’s or wife’s eyebrows and you’ll be mistaken for insensitive and lacking basic observation skills. But critique her eyebrows too much, and you’re teetering on a verbal lashing. So what can a guy do to stay on her (or his) good side?
Beyond the genuine compliment and a keen eye for eyebrows, there is not much else you can do.
But these next 12 eyebrows definitely don’t deserve a compliment.
1. As one of two males on this list, he gets the distinction of having the most symmetrical eyebrows..and mustache…and…tiny goatee? His shave is so perfectly symmetrical that he has an eerie resemblance to your typical villain from a cartoon.
2. I wonder if she just drew those on or if she had her eyebrows done like that. How can you make your eyebrows so wavy? I just don’t get it.
3. I don’t understand this. Did she seriously shave off her original eyebrows and take a black pencil and draw new ones in? At least use a ruler or something. Those aren’t even straight!
4. I guess the new look this season is: perpetual confusion.
5. See? This woman took my advice. The key to great eyebrows is to use a ruler (or a level) and line it up perfectly horizontal. She didn’t really do a good job though because you can make out the shadow of her original eyebrow.
6. This reminds me of when I was a kid and I was given a coloring book. Like her, I could never color within the lines.
7. Although I personally prefer two eyebrows instead of the unibrow, I still commend this gentleman’s bravery to not only rock this gem in public but also showcase it to his social media. Kudos!
8. As if the duck face wasn’t enough she had to dry on some ski slopes above her eyes to add to it.
9. This might be for Feng Shui purposes. It resembles two fishes coming together in unison. I guess it represents unity and togetherness (just like the coming together of her eyebrows.)
10. You might as well just have a uni brow if your two eyebrows are going to be that close together anyways. And why do they thin out at the ends? Looks like a wavelength on a chart.
11. This lady drew on her eyebrows and I guess she tried to outline her lips as well. But both of those didn’t work out quite so well because she looks like she’s always surprised but with a mustache.
12. This woman’s eyebrows look like the Kamehameha move that Goku used in Dragon Ball Z.